+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Cruz's final year?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Did anyone else notice the HUGE drop in the average IQ of this thread recently?
    hey its not my fault

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    yea he came back and deleted it right away and did an apology saying he was wrong and can't do that stuff on twitter cause many kids look up to him and might get the wrong impression.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Many other Sports Stars did the same thing posting their opinions on the verdict and IMO most of them were far worse then what Cruz said..

See Roddy Whites comments for instants about killing the jury or something of that nature.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Another classic overreaction to twitter.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Whatever.......I was one of the first to come out backing him, after his huge jets pre-season 3 TDs

Now I cannot in my heart ever support him again......get rid of him.....he disgraced the Giants good name

I'd expect that comment from the likes of a Dallas Cowboy or Eagles player.......they wisely did not comment

"Still crazy after all these years."

You also missed the point of my post......this is the "smack talk" section. Not the "bash my own players to Cowboys fans" section. Have a hissy fit about Cruz somewhere else.
    Last edited by FBomb; 07-16-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Many other Sports Stars did the same thing posting their opinions on the verdict and IMO most of them were far worse then what Cruz said..

See Roddy Whites comments for instants about killing the jury or something of that nature.
    White said the jurers should all kill themselves.

What Cruz said was stupid and not anywhere close to anything like that....and he gave a heartfelt apology, I felt. Jakk is over reacting again. Nothing new. One of his other personalities will change his tune the first time VC takes one to the house.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    hey its not my fault
    It wasn't you.

Whatever.......I was one of the first to come out backing him, after his huge jets pre-season 3 TDs

Now I cannot in my heart ever support him again......get rid of him.....he disgraced the Giants good name

I'd expect that comment from the likes of a Dallas Cowboy or Eagles player.......they wisely did not comment
    if you are not joking then you are more ignorant then previously suspected. If you are joking then I get it....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned
    No comment....I'll be pulling for Hakeem Nicks big time this year........Cruz has a big mouth
    I did not see much from him after the Steelers showed him a taste of a near death experience in the end zone last year
    After that he was mr alligator arms
    I think it was our old safety that clocked him ...Ryan Clark.....what a mistake it was to let Ryan walk....maybe Cruz has some early on set dementia from that hit
    Now that he has 15 million in guaranteed money.....hmmmm....yeah I'll root for him he's a Giants starter...but if he fades back to mediocrity it won't surprise me
    I'd like to see some before and after Cruz stats from before and after the Clark Whack
    Reminded me of Frank Gifford before and after Chuck Bednarick hit Frank
    Last edited by BParcells777; 07-16-2013 at 11:29 PM.

No comment....I'll be pulling for Hakeem Nicks big time this year........Cruz has a big mouth
    I did not see much from him after the Steelers showed him a taste of a near death experience in the end zone last year
    After that he was mr alligator arms
    I think it was our old safety that clocked him ...Ryan Clark.....what a mistake it was to let Ryan walk....maybe Cruz has some early on set dementia from that hit
    Now that he has 15 million in guaranteed money.....hmmmm....yeah I'll root for him he's a Giants starter...but if he fades back to mediocrity it won't surprise me
    I'd like to see some before and after Cruz stats from before and after the Clark Whack
    Reminded me of Frank Gifford before and after Chuck Bednarick hit Frank
    wow...you really are ignorant....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread