+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Cruz's final year?

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    wow...you really are ignorant....
    Wow you really are more ignorant..........is that a response? to keep calling me ignorant.

Sorry but Cruz dashed his reputation in one blow.........could you see Eli putting something like that on the internet?

Also Cruz really did become a hollow shell of himself after the big hit. Albiet it was brutal....I was pretty surprised Cruz got up.........Frank had to go off in a stretcher

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Wow you really are more ignorant..........is that a response? to keep calling me ignorant.

Sorry but Cruz dashed his reputation in one blow.........could you see Eli putting something like that on the internet?

Also Cruz really did become a hollow shell of himself after the big hit. Albiet it was brutal....I was pretty surprised Cruz got up.........Frank had to go off in a stretcher
    dont give a crap about Giff's hit or Cruz's either.
    Sorry Bro...if thats your attitude then so be it. I dont have to like nor agree with it. IMO you are over reacting hugely. But thats your perrogative.
    Eli is not Cruz and vice versa.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I'm sure a lot of people were fooled by Hernandez too........then he goes and kills a few people......I did not like Cruz's comment one bit.
    I've never heard a Giants player utter anything even close to that.

I'll cut him a break because it does not fit the Rep he has established......But I would not expect a comment like that from Dennis Rodman

I'm concerned about Cruz's hit because it obviously greatly affected his heretofore flamboyant style...it made him fearful

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I'm sure a lot of people were fooled by Hernandez too........then he goes and kills a few people......I did not like Cruz's comment one bit.
    I've never heard a Giants player utter anything even close to that.

I'll cut him a break because it does not fit the Rep he has established......But I would not expect a comment like that from Dennis Rodman

I'm concerned about Cruz's hit because it obviously greatly affected his heretofore flamboyant style...it made him fearful
    great analogy...Cruz......Hernandez.
    You're really on the ball BP777.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Jakk is off his meds again. What a lunatic.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

+ Reply to Thread