+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz's final year?

When does Dez get in trouble?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    When does Dez get in trouble?
    he doesn't get into trouble these days...model role...unlike some of the lil g's; past and present

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    he doesn't get into trouble these days...model role...unlike some of the lil g's; past and present
    These days? Like, in the past year or so?

What a model role??

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    What a model role??
    I think it's time to go back to the Ozzy avatar

PC how come you didn't respond to my post about the giants on verge of locking up Cruz long term prior to camp? What gives? I mean that was what you wanted to get back to the original point of your thread, isn't it? Well, looks like your Boys will be dealing with him for a lot longer then you thought, terrorizing your secondary for another 4/5 seasons at least.. All they have to do to complete the deal is finalize some of the language and its a done deal...lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

As for Nicks, you know the Giants will franchise him if they are. It able to lock him up next offseason so your looking at at least two season going against him. RR is coming on and Louis Murphy is a speedster that will excel with eli throwing to him. both will be a terror for opposing teams to cover with most focusing on where Cruz and Nicks are these guys will be getting open for TDs. add in FA Brandon Myers and the giants passing game will be a nightmare for a lot of teams this season. Get ready cause your first on the list to get a TASTE

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Cowboys only hope will be the giants working out the kinks of all the new Guys Eli has to throw to and the new running game playing an NFCE opponent so early. However same can be said for you guys with all your changes...however let it be noted that once this offense starts clicking it will be among the most potent in the League!!... I'd rather see a more conservative start like 5-3 or 4-4 with a strong 6-2/7-1 finish rather then the opposite like it always is anyway.. But I'm thinking these guys will click sooner then later and the big question mark will be the Defense as to how far this team goes
    Last edited by miked1958; 07-04-2013 at 10:37 AM.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    What a model role??
    lol, did I say model role? ha, I meant role model...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    PC how come you didn't respond to my post about the giants on verge of locking up Cruz long term prior to camp? What gives? I mean that was what you wanted to get back to the original point of your thread, isn't it? Well, looks like your Boys will be dealing with him for a lot longer then you thought, terrorizing your secondary for another 4/5 seasons at least.. All they have to do to complete the deal is finalize some of the language and its a done deal...lol
    nope. no where even close to a deal. just the desperation tender which equals just one season....and nicks aint worth franchising...you're reaching kinda far with your receiver predictions

+ Reply to Thread