+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 115
  1. #61
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,959

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    so the lil g's got desperate to sign the floozy cruz. trust me yall, he aint that good. mediocre at best with an occasional big game here n there. its safe n easy to say that dez is a heck of a lot better. you people can keep the salsa. it all spoils after the lid's been open. and cruz's salsa is starting to stink.
    dont know where you get your material Cre but your hilarious
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  3. #63
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    942
    Bye bye Cre !!! We gonna salsa in your end zone!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    This is not a Miles Austin thread

  5. #65
    hahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

  6. #66
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,813
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    i think its safe to say this is cruz's final year as a giant. how does that make yall feel?
    You're the Skip Bayless of the message boards.
    Everything you say always turns out the opposite.

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    i think its safe to say this is cruz's final year as a giant. how does that make yall feel?
    With each word you post, you demonstrate your total lack of insight and intelligence. Hey, but at least you're consistent.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    With each word you post, you demonstrate your total lack of insight and intelligence. Hey, but at least you're consistent.
    Hopefully they will go in and delete all these Cruz posts so we can move on.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    With each word you post, you demonstrate your total lack of insight and intelligence. Hey, but at least you're consistent.
    He's a Cowboys fan dude... what do you expect?

    Stand with Cruz!
    80

  10. #70
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,444
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    so the lil g's got desperate to sign the floozy cruz. trust me yall, he aint that good. mediocre at best with an occasional big game here n there. its safe n easy to say that dez is a heck of a lot better. you people can keep the salsa. it all spoils after the lid's been open. and cruz's salsa is starting to stink.
    Classic 'Whistling past the graveyard'........Eli's coming and he's bringing his weapons. All your wishful thinking isn't going to save you from losing in Eli's house again.
    Last edited by FBomb; 07-11-2013 at 10:57 AM.
    #80

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts