+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Thats true, it is a weak defense. However, I don't think little D can beat Eli in His House. It was so nice for Jerry to build it for him.
    ill remind you that the last game played in Cowboys stadium, the lil g's squeaked by and all you chumps know this. I could start the argument that the palm of dez's hand actually came down first inbounds before the pinky slid out of bounds. Dallas clearly owned yall in week 1 last yr. lol, I am laughing here cause this is gonna be the year the g's and lil eli are gonna get swept by Dallas. and that aint jinxing em, me saying that............but good luck anyways

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Hi

This thread sucks
    Hi!! you do realize this thread actually started about a month ago right? and you are just now getting around to responding? thanks for dropping by

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    ill remind you that the last game played in Cowboys stadium, the lil g's squeaked by and all you chumps know this. I could start the argument that the palm of dez's hand actually came down first inbounds before the pinky slid out of bounds. Dallas clearly owned yall in week 1 last yr. lol, I am laughing here cause this is gonna be the year the g's and lil eli are gonna get swept by Dallas. and that aint jinxing em, me saying that............but good luck anyways
    Lol doesn't matter, still won.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I just wanted to say thanks for losing to us twice in 4 weeks in December in 2011.

Do you also root for the Jets? There is a certain style of communication used by fans who's teams haven't won anything important in a very long time...............I call it blind bluster. Did USA Today pick your team to win it all again? lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

Banned
    I just went from one of Cruz's biggest supporters to............. I'd trade him for athletic supporter

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I just went from one of Cruz's biggest supporters to............. I'd trade him for athletic supporter
    You know Jakk.....you really suck at smack talk.

Bench Player
    time to drop victor--and ownership should rid the team of all thugs like this idiot not going to spend my money to watch a low life like this

Hi!! you do realize this thread actually started about a month ago right? and you are just now getting around to responding? thanks for dropping by
    Lol'd, I replied before as well. Thread still sucks. You're pathetic for saying "this thread actually started a month ago".

Holy **** dude, you probably want a medal now for saying this.