+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Giants' Steve Weatherford Rips Ex Jets' Assistant Mike Westhoff

  1. #1
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,728

    Giants' Steve Weatherford Rips Ex Jets' Assistant Mike Westhoff

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...thoff/related/

    Excerpt: "Giants punter Steve Weatherford is not done ripping his former Jets special teams coordinator, Mike Westhoff.

    Weatherford has said in the past that he didn’t like playing for Westhoff, and in an interview with the Star-Ledger, Weatherford answered a question about comparing the Giants and Jets by explaining that Westhoff was the one problem he had when he played for New York’s other team.


    It’s been a dream come true,” Weatherford said of playing for the Giants.

    “I enjoyed playing for Rex Ryan but the special teams coach [Mike Westhoff] was very difficult to get along with both on and off the field.

    Here, the Giants have treated me great since the moment I walked in here. I show up early and leave late and give everything I have. I think the Giants have an appreciation for that. I absolutely love being here. I’d play for free.” Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  2. #2
    if he would free ...that might help our salary cap....seriously I am glad to have him
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,594
    It's nice to hear people saying how they love playing for the Giants, etc. Things have come a long way...

  4. #4
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,728
    Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    if he would free ...that might help our salary cap....seriously I am glad to have him
    Westhoff took an unkind shot at Weatherford when he signed with the Giants. Payback is a *****
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...thoff/related/

    Excerpt: "Giants punter Steve Weatherford is not done ripping his former Jets special teams coordinator, Mike Westhoff.

    Weatherford has said in the past that he didn’t like playing for Westhoff, and in an interview with the Star-Ledger, Weatherford answered a question about comparing the Giants and Jets by explaining that Westhoff was the one problem he had when he played for New York’s other team.


    It’s been a dream come true,” Weatherford said of playing for the Giants.

    “I enjoyed playing for Rex Ryan but the special teams coach [Mike Westhoff] was very difficult to get along with both on and off the field.

    Here, the Giants have treated me great since the moment I walked in here. I show up early and leave late and give everything I have. I think the Giants have an appreciation for that. I absolutely love being here. I’d play for free.” Read more...
    We love you back Steve and I'd go to Giants games for free too if I could!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Westhoff took an unkind shot at Weatherford when he signed with the Giants. Payback is a *****
    yes he did
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

  7. #7
    Who's Weatherford?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimaniac View Post
    Who's Weatherford?
    He's the Punter for the Giants who went to the mother****ing Super Bowl!!!!

  9. #9
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    Well this shouldn't come as a surprise, it's like someone working at McDonald's and then moving on to work for a fancy high-end restaurant where a plate costs 5,000. That's the difference of class between the Jets and Giants, it's like a circus compared to a business building.

    It still intrigues me that Philips and Rolle actually spoke out against Coughlin in favor of that mess of a coach Rex. I guess everything looks good if you're on the outside looking in and the Jets were successful at the time.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimaniac View Post
    Who's Weatherford?
    haha I've noticed you say the same thing on every Weatherford post dude lol

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts