+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giants' Steve Weatherford Rips Ex Jets' Assistant Mike Westhoff

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Westhoff took an unkind shot at Weatherford when he signed with the Giants. Payback is a *****
    What did he say?

Weatherford is LEGIT. He's good, humble, and loves the Giants. What else can you ask of a player. AND he would play for free.

Lol @ the fact that he is more ripped than most NFL players.

Punters should be seen and not heard.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    He's the Punter for the Giants who went to the mother****ing Super Bowl!!!!
    Oh yeah, him. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    He's the Punter for the Giants who went to the mother****ing Super Bowl!!!!
    BOOM
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 5 games

15 rushes for 175 yards 2 td
    17 pancake blocks
    20 tackles 2 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    5-0record

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    What did he say?
    he made fun of/criticized his directional punting and down inside the 20. i forget the exact remark but it was def. an insult.

and weatherford is prob as good a replacement for feagles as there is in the league. both have that passion and desire to win that they display on their sleeves, which is rare for punters/kickers...weatherford gets amped lol

He "was difficult" constitutes as ripping? Wow. Seems like it was a professional way of saying they had some issues.

Weatherford has saved our behinds more than most of us know, in my book he can say what he wants (although the video of JPP dunking Prince in the tub was a bad move).

PS: His first punt of the Super Bowl pinned the Pats deep and, in my opinion, caused the safety (where Brady got intentional grounding in the endzone) that put us up 9-0 as opposed to simply 7-0. At the end of the game the pats were down by 4 and playing for a TD and not down by 2 and playing for a FG. Makes you think......
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    He "was difficult" constitutes as ripping? Wow. Seems like it was a professional way of saying they had some issues.

Weatherford has saved our behinds more than most of us know, in my book he can say what he wants (although the video of JPP dunking Prince in the tub was a bad move).

PS: His first punt of the Super Bowl pinned the Pats deep and, in my opinion, caused the safety (where Brady got intentional grounding in the endzone) that put us up 9-0 as opposed to simply 7-0. At the end of the game the pats were down by 4 and playing for a TD and not down by 2 and playing for a FG. Makes you think......
    Dang! I've actually never thought about it that way before. They were definitely in field goal range if I recall. WOW! that could have been disastrous...

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post

I think every giants know wheatherford was one of the main reason we got to the suoerbowl and won. He was almost perfect thrpugh out the playoff

We were pretty lucky to go from one of the greatest punters of all time, to one of the best punters in the game right now. He's been spectacular.

+ Reply to Thread