Closed Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 347
  1. #41
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,485
    after year 3 i knew he was pretty good QB. i still thought we over paid and made a poor deal draft pick wise. however it did pay off so i was wrong. Eli is a strange QB he runs hot and cold. but as i said i may have taken his production at QB for granted. (mainly because I find myself putting him down and mentioning his short comings to the Eli crowd)

  2. #42
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    106,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Not necessarily.
    That would be a new experience for me.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  3. #43
    All-Pro B&RWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    8,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I prefer to listen to fans who think for themselves and don't need to be affirmed by retired players.
    But that's just me.
    Nahhhh I defer to experts. It doesn't mean they are always right, but I will always listen to somebody's opinion on what they did for a living for 16 years. Joe has forgotten more about being a QB then anybody on this board will ever know. He's put his 10,000 hours in and thus his words carry more weight.

  4. #44
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,485
    Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    lol

    maybe doesnt have over 30k posts because he arrived after eli got here. (zing)

  5. #45
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,481
    Experts nor fans are always right. I just think it's funny that one expert has an agenda, one NOT associated with the Giants.

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  6. #46
    All-Pro B&RWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    8,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    after year 3 i knew he was pretty good QB. i still thought we over paid and made a poor deal draft pick wise. however it did pay off so i was wrong. Eli is a strange QB he runs hot and cold. but as i said i may have taken his production at QB for granted. (mainly because I find myself putting him down and mentioning his short comings to the Eli crowd)
    I still think Rivers is a better QB if you don't factor in his fumbling problem.

  7. #47
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    "I test how other people deal with reality"
    Posts
    59,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Experts nor fans are always right. I just think it's funny that one expert has an agenda, one NOT associated with the Giants.
    well rudy morehead is correct Simms doesnt have an anti E agenda. no matter what some will say (not talking about u) no one will convince me that they know more about the subject than Simms or Warner. both great QB's with SB wins and both played the same position and for the Giants at one time.

  8. #48
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,481
    Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I still think Rivers is a better QB if you don't factor in his fumbling problem.
    But you have to factor it.

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  9. #49
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    47,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Experts nor fans are always right. I just think it's funny that one expert has an agenda, one NOT associated with the Giants.
    Everyone has some agenda. No one is completely objective.

    So..as I said....I prefer to go by what I see on the field, and not wait for some "expert" to tell me what I should think.

  10. #50
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    well rudy morehead is correct Simms doesnt have an anti E agenda. no matter what some will say (not talking about u) no one will convince me that they know more about the subject than Simms or Warner. both great QB's with SB wins and both played the same position and for the Giants at one time.
    But why does Montana's opinion get thrown away? Because he never played for the Giants? That's kinda absurd. Is it because you disagree with his opinion, and therefore it's invalid?

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts