Closed Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    after year 3 i knew he was pretty good QB. i still thought we over paid and made a poor deal draft pick wise. however it did pay off so i was wrong. Eli is a strange QB he runs hot and cold. but as i said i may have taken his production at QB for granted. (mainly because I find myself putting him down and mentioning his short comings to the Eli crowd)

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Not necessarily.
    That would be a new experience for me.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I prefer to listen to fans who think for themselves and don't need to be affirmed by retired players.
    But that's just me.
    Nahhhh I defer to experts. It doesn't mean they are always right, but I will always listen to somebody's opinion on what they did for a living for 16 years. Joe has forgotten more about being a QB then anybody on this board will ever know. He's put his 10,000 hours in and thus his words carry more weight.

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    lol

maybe doesnt have over 30k posts because he arrived after eli got here. (zing)

Experts nor fans are always right. I just think it's funny that one expert has an agenda, one NOT associated with the Giants.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    after year 3 i knew he was pretty good QB. i still thought we over paid and made a poor deal draft pick wise. however it did pay off so i was wrong. Eli is a strange QB he runs hot and cold. but as i said i may have taken his production at QB for granted. (mainly because I find myself putting him down and mentioning his short comings to the Eli crowd)
    I still think Rivers is a better QB if you don't factor in his fumbling problem.

Experts nor fans are always right. I just think it's funny that one expert has an agenda, one NOT associated with the Giants.
    well rudy morehead is correct Simms doesnt have an anti E agenda. no matter what some will say (not talking about u) no one will convince me that they know more about the subject than Simms or Warner. both great QB's with SB wins and both played the same position and for the Giants at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I still think Rivers is a better QB if you don't factor in his fumbling problem.
    But you have to factor it.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Everyone has some agenda. No one is completely objective.

So..as I said....I prefer to go by what I see on the field, and not wait for some "expert" to tell me what I should think.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    well rudy morehead is correct Simms doesnt have an anti E agenda. no matter what some will say (not talking about u) no one will convince me that they know more about the subject than Simms or Warner. both great QB's with SB wins and both played the same position and for the Giants at one time.
    But why does Montana's opinion get thrown away? Because he never played for the Giants? That's kinda absurd. Is it because you disagree with his opinion, and therefore it's invalid?

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.