+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Its been a long time guys

    It's been about a year and a half sine i was on these boards and the whole layout has changed so much. Hope everyone is doing ok and i still see some old familiar names on the boards. Really looking forward to the upcoming season and hopefully a double digit win campaign. I might have to lay a bet again this year and get the old superbowl bus thread cranked up ;-)

    Here's to a great season of football from across the pond

  2. #2
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,256
    welcome back....
    Go Big Blue!!!!!
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  3. #3
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,340
    good to see your back
    FUTURE NFL STAR


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by britishblue2 View Post
    It's been about a year and a half sine i was on these boards and the whole layout has changed so much. Hope everyone is doing ok and i still see some old familiar names on the boards. Really looking forward to the upcoming season and hopefully a double digit win campaign. I might have to lay a bet again this year and get the old superbowl bus thread cranked up ;-)

    Here's to a great season of football from across the pond
    UNEXCUSABLE!

  5. #5
    Thanks Guys and yes giantscolumbia it was inexcusable.

  6. #6
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Is it weird that I actually know this guy?

    Bring back that old avatar

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Is it weird that I actually know this guy?

    Bring back that old avatar
    YES! I remember those voluptuous avatars.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

  8. #8
    Cheerio

  9. #9
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    8,925
    Aren't you the guy who starts the "what are you eating" threads on gameday?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Aren't you the guy who starts the "what are you eating" threads on gameday?
    yeah thats me bud. along with my usual betting threads and lets get the superbowl bus rolling threads. looking forward to getting a few of those started this season :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts