+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Report: Aaron Hernandez "Not Ruled Out" As Suspect In Homicide Case

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    With Gronkowski driving and game 7 of the NBA final interrupted while all the channels show the chase?
    Tonight's not a good idea. Tomorrow works out a lot better for my schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Tonight's not a good idea. Tomorrow works out a lot better for my schedule.
    LOL LOL.....

Veteran
    So what's the over/under on how long it takes Tebow to learn how to play TE?

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    That's not to question the reports. It's simply to point out that the phrase "uncooperative" when describing someone mentioned in a homicide investigation can mean many things. To wit: uncooperative could mean Hernandez hired a lawyer. It could mean he didn't let police search his home without a warrant. It could mean he's stonewalling them. It could mean lots of things.[/FONT][/COLOR]So could "not been ruled out as a suspect" -- that phrase sounds like "considered a suspect" to many people. But it simply means Hernandez, because of his proximity to the victim and his name on a rental car cannot be considered not a suspect at this time." Read more...
    Or it could mean he smashed his cell phone into bits before handing it over to the police. He smashed his home security system to prevent the police from collecting the information within and lastly he hired a cleaning crew to clean his house just after the murder, but didn't come forward with this information.

my dad was saying he had heard that he had a video of himself 1 hour before the guy was killed. he was taken in the 4th round due to his off field acquaintances as per NFL.com. he hung around gang members.. not good at all.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/2...investigation/

On Wednesday evening, the Bristol County District Attorney’s office asked the public for help finding a silver mirror cover connected to the investigation.

Bristol District Attorney Samuel Sutter says the mirror, “is believed to have been broken off a vehicle, and may be visible along a route of travel between Dorchester and North Attleboro.”

Any one else think it's odd that the DA's office is asking commuters to help locate a possible piece of evidence? Seem like they may be trying to bait one of the suspects to try to find it before the police do.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...ports-abc-news

Arrest warrant issued for "obstruction of justice".

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    So what's the over/under on how long it takes Tebow to learn how to play TE?
    a lifetime?
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

I'm guessing Belichick is waxing nostalgic for the days when one of his star players was simply a coke addict. Those were the days.........

Quote Originally Posted by poppa smurph View Post
    a lifetime?
    I'll take the over

+ Reply to Thread