+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    101,941

    Giants' Roster Breakdown: James Brewer

    http://www.bigblueview.com/2013/6/19...n-james-brewer

    Excerpt: "Offensive lineman James Brewer is part of the three-headed competition for the right tackle job with the New York Giants.SHARE (1)

    We continue our breakdown of the 90-man roster the New York Giants will bring to training camp with a look at a player we focused on a bit during mini-camp, third-year offensive lineman James Brewer.

    2012 Season In Review

    Brewer saw his first regular-season action in 2012, albeit limited. He played 34 snaps at right tackle or right guard in five games. The 2011 fourth-round pick was exclusively a tackle in college at Indiana, but has added the ability to play guard to his resume.

    [Brewer knows there is 'a spot to be won']" Read more...

    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  2. #2
    All-Pro B&RWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    7,922
    Sounds like he sucks. Coaches usually find a way to make the glass half full and if all they can say is he has good days and then has bad days then I'm worried about him.

  3. #3
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    20,266
    Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Sounds like he sucks. Coaches usually find a way to make the glass half full and if all they can say is he has good days and then has bad days then I'm worried about him.
    Agreed, at this stage of his career "good days and bad days" means no good days.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Agreed, at this stage of his career "good days and bad days" means no good days.
    Adding to that. Only 34 snaps. The coaches saw problems they weren't comfortable with.

  5. #5
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,692
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    Adding to that. Only 34 snaps. The coaches saw problems they weren't comfortable with.
    I saw a problem when he played T last preseason . . . he stinks

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Agreed, at this stage of his career "good days and bad days" means no good days.
    This will be his third year, what do u mean at this point in his career?? Everyone always says wait till the 3rd years to judge a draft pick, and u are one of the guys on this board who say that

  7. #7
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    20,266
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    This will be his third year, what do u mean at this point in his career?? Everyone always says wait till the 3rd years to judge a draft pick, and u are one of the guys on this board who say that
    What I mean is that 3 years is too long to have ups and downs in coach speak. They use that with rookies that they are trying to cover. By year 3 "ups and downs" means not so good.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  8. #8
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,959
    I have no faith in him..

  9. #9
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,692
    He will not beat out Diehl or Pugh.

  10. #10
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    10,678
    Yet another Message board punching bag, this guy did fine when he was in the games last year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts