+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 303

Thread: Ernie's scouting report on Eli

  1. #61
    This article is insane! I cannot believe how precise this guy was with his scouting! He is describing Eli like if he had traveled to the future and came back.

  2. #62
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    15,647
    Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    This article is insane! I cannot believe how precise this guy was with his scouting! He is describing Eli like if he had traveled to the future and came back.
    That's what the point of thread. lol.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    That's what the point of thread. lol.
    I know. I'm highlighting that point.
    It's pretty amazing!

  4. #64
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    That's what the point of thread. lol.
    HE WAS JUST GIVING HIS INSIGHT. GEEZ ROSIE GIVE HIM A BREAK.

  5. #65
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    15,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    HE WAS JUST GIVING HIS INSIGHT. GEEZ ROSIE GIVE HIM A BREAK.
    I know that, and that was my way of giving him props for staying on topic instead of turning the thread into typical Elibabble.

    I guess I didn't make myself very clear.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I know that, and that was my way of giving him props for staying on topic instead of turning the thread into typical Elibabble.

    I guess I didn't make myself very clear.
    Well, Thank you.

    But!!!!! DOES THIS MAKE ELI ELITE!?!??! ahhaha jk....

    ** I hope no one takes this ridiculous bait**

  7. #67
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    15,647
    Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    Well, Thank you.

    But!!!!! DOES THIS MAKE ELI ELITE!?!??! ahhaha jk....

    ** I hope no one takes this ridiculous bait**
    Oh, they most certainly will. ;-)

  8. #68
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I know that, and that was my way of giving him props for staying on topic instead of turning the thread into typical Elibabble.

    I guess I didn't make myself very clear.
    I was just giving you a hard time.

    Usually when I type in all caps, I'm messing around.

    SORRY.

  9. #69
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    15,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I was just giving you a hard time.

    Usually when I type in all caps, I'm messing around.

    SORRY.
    :-)

  10. #70
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,181
    Everything seems dumb after a few pages.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts