+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    He gets more time to throw then Eli, doesn't attempt nearly as many passes yet gets sacked more. It's mini Ben holding into the ball as usual trying to make plays. I guess him and Simms have something in common. They love to hang in their until the last minute, but their football iq is extremely low because of it.
    Huh?
    No one remembers who came in second.

He gets more time to throw then Eli, doesn't attempt nearly as many passes yet gets sacked more. It's mini Ben holding into the ball as usual trying to make plays. I guess him and Simms have something in common. They love to hang in their until the last minute, but their football iq is extremely low because of it.
    BEN'S OLINE has been horrible for years, he would have had much better protection here. i dream about what could have been in ben to tiki in the flat with n ice accurate touch passes and ben scrambling to buy time. im pretty sure we would have had a SB appearance at least from 2004-06

Coughlin using his Tablet

Our defense was not good enough from 2004-2006. Having Ben wouldn't have mattered lol.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

Our defense was not good enough from 2004-2006. Having Ben wouldn't have mattered lol.
    I admit now that I wish we had signed Big Ben. Not because he's better than Eli which is arguable, but just so we didn't have to deal with his groupies.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I admit now that I wish we had signed Big Ben. Not because he's better than Eli which is arguable, but just so we didn't have to deal with his groupies.
    So...there's this guy Harooni....
    This space for rent

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    BEN'S OLINE has been horrible for years, he would have had much better protection here. i dream about what could have been in ben to tiki in the flat with n ice accurate touch passes and ben scrambling to buy time. im pretty sure we would have had a SB appearance at least from 2004-06
    Ben plays a large part in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    So...there's this guy Harooni....

.....who is a long time Giants fan.

.....who is a long time Giants fan.
    and has a huge man crush on Ben.
    This space for rent

Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    and has a huge man crush on Ben.
    There's plenty to like about Ben's game. He's one of the better QB's in the game today, and one that EA was high on.

What's the problem?

There's plenty to like about Ben's game. He's one of the better QB's in the game today, and one that EA was high on.

What's the problem?
    Wow...I was just joking about your statement that there would be no Ben lover's, but whatever...lets do this.

Are you actually saying that it's OK to have a man crush on Ben because he's one of the better QB's in the game but it's a crime against humanity to have a man crush on Eli, one of the better QB's in the game?

It's that kind of solid, well laid out thinking that makes your Eli posts a treat to read
    This space for rent