+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Bear Pascoe our converted Fullback

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Pascoe Kid is 6'5" 283lbs. he is one inch taller then Jacobs but 1lb lighter which doesn't make a difference when you'll have to defend him. Lord have mercy on the poor soul who picks him up as their assignment
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Pascoe Kid is 6'5" 283lbs. he is one inch taller then Jacobs but 1lb lighter which doesn't make a difference when you'll have to defend him. Lord have mercy on the poor soul who picks him up as their assignment
    He has been a good player for the giants in spot service, he is an ok blocker, good hands, ok route running, has a number of holding calls that negated big plays. I want to say he will do a good job but I feel like this could be a chase blackburn part 2, someone who has made some nice plays turning into a poor starter.

  3. #3
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,372
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    He has been a good player for the giants in spot service, he is an ok blocker, good hands, ok route running, has a number of holding calls that negated big plays. I want to say he will do a good job but I feel like this could be a chase blackburn part 2, someone who has made some nice plays turning into a poor starter.
    That's actually a pretty apt comparison. Never saw him in that light, but I mostly agree.

  4. #4
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    18,967
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    He has been a good player for the giants in spot service, he is an ok blocker, good hands, ok route running, has a number of holding calls that negated big plays. I want to say he will do a good job but I feel like this could be a chase blackburn part 2, someone who has made some nice plays turning into a poor starter.
    Agree but as a FB, it isn't critical like MLB. As a TE, he is a backup and hopefully #3 if Robinson blossoms as planned.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  5. #5
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,587
    If we pick up another FB (we've sniffed around a few) and Hynoski comes back, Pascoe won't even make the team. He's a nice story but he is only just barely an NFL caliber player.

  6. #6
    Veteran poppa smurph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    moncton, NB
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    If we pick up another FB (we've sniffed around a few) and Hynoski comes back, Pascoe won't even make the team. He's a nice story but he is only just barely an NFL caliber player.
    If Hyno makes it back healthy, Bear get's cut and things keep going they way they in New England...I do believe they'll take a look at him.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa smurph View Post
    If Hyno makes it back healthy, Bear get's cut and things keep going they way they in New England...I do believe they'll take a look at him.
    Especially since all of a sudden they are getting depleted at TE. It's almost as if Belicheck knew that it was going to happen and thats why he was stocking up on ridiculous amounts of TE's last year.
    Andre the Giant


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Especially since all of a sudden they are getting depleted at TE. It's almost as if Belicheck knew that it was going to happen and thats why he was stocking up on ridiculous amounts of TE's last year.
    Dude must have a crystal ball lol

  9. #9
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    18,967
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa smurph View Post
    If Hyno makes it back healthy, Bear get's cut and things keep going they way they in New England...I do believe they'll take a look at him.
    They'll look at any TE these days.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  10. #10
    Veteran poppa smurph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    moncton, NB
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    They'll look at any TE these days.
    Yeah.. things aren't so rosie in Chowdah Town.
    2 points here...
    Pascoe does offer the versatility that BB covets.. and
    For the love of Pete.. These " professional " football players that make all this money can't afford to employ just 1 person to do some additional thinking for them to keep them out of situations like this....take a lesson from the Godfather... you're not as smart as you think you are!
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts