+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bear Pascoe our converted Fullback

Bear Pascoe our converted Fullback

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Pascoe Kid is 6'5" 283lbs. he is one inch taller then Jacobs but 1lb lighter which doesn't make a difference when you'll have to defend him. Lord have mercy on the poor soul who picks him up as their assignment
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Pascoe Kid is 6'5" 283lbs. he is one inch taller then Jacobs but 1lb lighter which doesn't make a difference when you'll have to defend him. Lord have mercy on the poor soul who picks him up as their assignment
    He has been a good player for the giants in spot service, he is an ok blocker, good hands, ok route running, has a number of holding calls that negated big plays. I want to say he will do a good job but I feel like this could be a chase blackburn part 2, someone who has made some nice plays turning into a poor starter.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    He has been a good player for the giants in spot service, he is an ok blocker, good hands, ok route running, has a number of holding calls that negated big plays. I want to say he will do a good job but I feel like this could be a chase blackburn part 2, someone who has made some nice plays turning into a poor starter.
    That's actually a pretty apt comparison. Never saw him in that light, but I mostly agree.

If we pick up another FB (we've sniffed around a few) and Hynoski comes back, Pascoe won't even make the team. He's a nice story but he is only just barely an NFL caliber player.

I would say that Pascoe is the perfect depth. Someone to fill in until the designated starter is available again. I don't expect wonders from him, but he will at least be serviceable, kinda like Hixon was...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    If we pick up another FB (we've sniffed around a few) and Hynoski comes back, Pascoe won't even make the team. He's a nice story but he is only just barely an NFL caliber player.
    If Hyno makes it back healthy, Bear get's cut and things keep going they way they in New England...I do believe they'll take a look at him.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Quote Originally Posted by poppa smurph View Post
    If Hyno makes it back healthy, Bear get's cut and things keep going they way they in New England...I do believe they'll take a look at him.
    Especially since all of a sudden they are getting depleted at TE. It's almost as if Belicheck knew that it was going to happen and thats why he was stocking up on ridiculous amounts of TE's last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Agree but as a FB, it isn't critical like MLB. As a TE, he is a backup and hopefully #3 if Robinson blossoms as planned.
    No one remembers who came in second.

I like Pascoe.....I hope he stays with the team for years to come in some type of capacity. Good guy to have on the roster and in the locker room...IMO
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Especially since all of a sudden they are getting depleted at TE. It's almost as if Belicheck knew that it was going to happen and thats why he was stocking up on ridiculous amounts of TE's last year.
    Dude must have a crystal ball lol

+ Reply to Thread