+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I think the disagreements in this thread are bigger than the 'conflict' between Coughlin/Nicks..... Nicks will be fine, this thing is a whole lotta nothing
    True, but Nicks is such an incredible player for this team that everything he says and does gets overdone.

Tuck was not at OTA either, does anyone care? No, because he told TC about it. Or maybe because he is not that good anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    They never even built that bridge. It's just water on the floor.
    That's not water if you've been drinking
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Gimaniac View Post
    True, but Nicks is such an incredible player for this team that everything he says and does gets overdone.

Tuck was not at OTA either, does anyone care? No, because he told TC about it. Or maybe because he is not that good anymore.
    Tuck missed one day
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    no....he apologized to TC because he messed up.........a simple normal human behavior
    That's fine. But he's not going to say anything negative and stir the pot. So he could very well be unhappy about TC's public comments. He's just not going to say anything.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    It's was water under the bridge until Nicks latest comments. He's handled this situation about as badly as possible.

What if next year half the players don't turn up because they need more rest?
    SMH. You are making it way more than what it WAS.

Unless yall know what actually went down, STFU. It's over and it's between the coach and Nicks.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Why is he in the dog house?
    If this was Victor Cruz related you would be defending him.

At the end of the day, none of this matters. Really can't take any of these situations seriously until the end of preseason where players are getting ready for Week 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Napstew View Post
    If this was Victor Cruz related you would be defending him.
    I have been defending Nicks. I just did it again a few posts back. My asking why another poster thinks he's "in the doghouse" is also defending Nicks as I don't see any reason for his being in the "dog house."

So what's your issue?
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 06-20-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I have been defending Nicks. I just did it again a few posts back. My asking why another poster thinks he's "in the doghouse" is also defending Nicks as I don't see any reason for his being in the "dog house."

So what's your issue?
    RF...I never get why some folks want to either assign some hidden meaning into a posters comments, or describe what they believe one's response would be to some hypothetical scenario.

Just comment on the substance and leave it at that.
    ANOTHER thing that drives me nuts.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    RF...I never get why some folks want to either assign some hidden meaning into a posters comments, or describe what they believe one's response would be to some hypothetical scenario.

Just comment on the substance and leave it at that.
    ANOTHER thing that drives me nuts.
    I've been defending Nicks (as though he needs me to lol) as far as his opting out of the voluntary program(s). I did take issue with his lack of notification to TC but my post that I suspect drew the rebuke had to to with TC and not Nicks. It's really hard to follow all of the bouncing balls at times around here.