+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on our TE situation?

Quote Originally Posted by NYG12589 View Post
    Thanks for your input everyone. As for the Pats maybe they should put Tebow at the TE position now lol

Tebow is cheating himself of a chance to be a respected, successful position player with his stubborn refusal to consider a switch from QB!
    He comes off as a bit of a hypocrite for allowing his pride to lead him down a dead end street as an NFL QB.
    Having a closed mind to change for the better is not a very christian attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    http://youtu.be/VkIk0or9Fzk

I don't think there were any 20+ yard catches. But that's a scheme thing too. He really doesn't run deep at all. Just crossing routes over the middle about 5-10 yards deep
    yeah i imagine we try to use him in the mold of a Witten type TE. Im not saying we wont target him vertically but I just dunno how much to expect we see of that. i expect he'll be a checkdown option a ton of routes

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Tebow is cheating himself of a chance to be a respected, successful position player with his stubborn refusal to consider a switch from QB!
    He comes off as a bit of a hypocrite for allowing his pride to lead him down a dead end street as an NFL QB.
    Strangest post of the week.

I see Tebow as a RB or TE. Maybe QB if he went to the right team MAYBE... now that we are on the Tebow subject lol...
    ALL IN! NYG

Myers and Robinson are pretty solid dude. I don't think there is anything to worry about....

As for the Pats... hahahaha but seriously, dang! what if Hernandez actually killed that dude!

Okay dudette lol...

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hernandez has to be the dumbest thing going to do **** like that.... Brady's comfort and familiarity slowly withering away (NO Gronk, Hern., or Welker)
    ALL IN! NYG

Okay dudette lol...

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hernandez has to be the dumbest thing going to do **** like that.... Brady's comfort and familiarity slowly withering away (NO Gronk, Hern., or Welker)
    Who do the pats have as WR?

Not sure where you are going with this........................................?
    ALL IN! NYG

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Whoever said Christians were open minded? LOL!

Okay dudette lol...

They execute well on and off the field

(stole that joke)

+ Reply to Thread