+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    Who do the pats have as WR?
    Danny Amendola and Julian Edelman. Rookie, Aaron Dobson, too, but who knows how long it'll take him to get up to speed.

Brady's been fine with even less, so I wouldn't worry about him. That defense on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by timmytimm3 View Post
    They execute well on and off the field

(stole that joke)
    lmao nice
    ALL IN! NYG

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Danny Amendola and Julian Edelman. Rookie, Aaron Dobson, too, but who knows how long it'll take him to get up to speed.

Brady's been fine with even less, so I wouldn't worry about him. That defense on the other hand...
    If I were Brady I would be livid about that group of WR's . . . one of the worst in the league.

well, Shockey was a go to guy for us at TE for some time. If we could feasibly be a terror because if we have a TE that breaks out, that'll play hell on opposing LB'ers and basically mess up their coverages. If we could get another shockey type without all the baggage and drama..
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    If I were Brady I would be livid about that group of WR's . . . one of the worst in the league.
    The offense runs through their TEs. For Brady crappy WRs is the status quo with the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    The offense runs through their TEs. For Brady crappy WRs is the status quo with the Pats.
    I get that, but the problem will now be eccentuated given that his top 2 TE's could be out for a while,

Brandon Myers is going to be a beast.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I get that, but the problem will now be eccentuated given that his top 2 TE's could be out for a while,
    ballard could end up being huge for them. plus, wouldnt shock me if hernandez missed minimal time providing it was just obstruction ofjustice and he wasnt involved in any murder. bc iirc this would be his first offense under the nfl league conduct rules. goodell has the power to levy whatever he thinks is apt, but dont forget how N.O. was able to get his sentence overturned.

it def is looking bleak for NE right now, and as much as i hate to admit it, i still bet they get if figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    ballard could end up being huge for them. plus, wouldnt shock me if hernandez missed minimal time providing it was just obstruction ofjustice and he wasnt involved in any murder. bc iirc this would be his first offense under the nfl league conduct rules. goodell has the power to levy whatever he thinks is apt, but dont forget how N.O. was able to get his sentence overturned.

it def is looking bleak for NE right now, and as much as i hate to admit it, i still bet they get if figured out.
    I'm not convinced Ballard is that great. Boss wasn't that good but had good production in our system, as is true of Ballard. First year in Bennett had good production although I think he has more talent than Pascoe, Ballard or Boss. I think the constant is Eli and our offensive system.

I say we keep Myers for this year and next year we let Adrian Robinson take over. He could be that awesome great run blocking and receiving combination that is so rare.