+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parking...

Parking...

I jus purchased a parking pass from ticketmaster and it says GA29. Where is that at? And is it legit?

Re: Parking...

The GAxx mean General Admission. You can park in any of the blue lots.

Bench Player

I have a clarifying question. Then why the 29? It says GA29. If the passes are general admission, then why the 29?

I ask only because the listings "parking tickets" on ticket exchange all seem to have names like this -- e.g., GA 12, GA34 -- and row numbers are even listed and under the details tab you'll see seat numbers. It's initially confusing to me given that these are supposed to be parking passes (with a price, for example, of $35).

[quote user="willis"]I have a clarifying question. Then why the 29? It says GA29. If the passes are general admission, then why the 29?

I ask only because the listings "parking tickets" on ticket exchange all seem to have names like this -- e.g., GA 12, GA34 -- and row numbers are even listed and under the details tab you'll see seat numbers. It's initially confusing to me given that these are supposed to be parking passes (with a price, for example, of $35).[/quote]

I think only Ticketmaster ( NFL-Ticketexchange) can answer that question correctly, but my guess is that it has to do with how the system posts tickets. I'm sure they need some way to identify the original owner. I have never posted any tickets for sale, so I'm just guessing.

Bench Player

OK, I can answer myself, at least partially. I bought what are called "parking tickets" on NFL ticket exchange. The listing had a GA19 number I think and row and seat numbers. All the numbers appeared to be irrelevant. It just got me admission to the blue colored lots, which is all i wanted.

Great game.

Bench Player

So...I'm thinking about getting a Limo to the game on Sunday. Does anyone know if I need a "Special" parking pass for a Limo, or does a General Admission Parking Pass work ???

Thanks!!!!
    Go Big Blue!!

[quote user="CRUZing"]So...I'm thinking about getting a Limo to the game on Sunday. Does anyone know if I need a "Special" parking pass for a Limo, or does a General Admission Parking Pass work ???

Thanks!!!!
    Go Big Blue!![/quote]Ive taken a cab and they dropped me off at the gate next to the stables. On the Christmas Eve game, my buddy took a cab from the Rutherford train station and they were able to drive him all the way to where we were setting up our tailgate.

No idea whats the deal for a limo though, there's gotta be a customer service hotline or something to call and ask
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Bench Player

I see where they have a drop off for Limos, but we were hoping to park the Limo and tailgate. My buddy is a limo driver so we can get a sweet deal!

[quote user="CRUZing"]I see where they have a drop off for Limos, but we were hoping to park the Limo and tailgate. My buddy is a limo driver so we can get a sweet deal![/quote]

I've seen limo's in Lot J tailgating, so it should be possible. I know they say oversized vehicles / RV's need a Parking Pass, plus additional $$ at the gate.

Bench Player

Tailgate

What's the best lot to tailgate and what time is good tomarrive 7-8 am?

+ Reply to Thread