+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    I like how Stra never responds and just goes about his life. Class.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

The fact that he said "the right tackle is the worst starting linemen tells me he is rather dumb, like its some written rule, it's just a different skill set than the other positions"

Quote Originally Posted by King Sully View Post
    The fact that he said "the right tackle is the worst starting linemen tells me he is rather dumb, like its some written rule, it's just a different skill set than the other positions"
    Funny because, defensive tackle is the worst starting position on the D line. AMIRITE!!!!!?????

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Still....there is a little part of me that wishes Stra would put Sapp in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I'm sure he was tempted, but his agent reminded him he is sitting in Regis Philbin's chair, working with a piece of *** every morning.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I never cared what that idiot has ever said......and I'm not about to start now. Sapp has a job on TV because he is a CHARACTER not because he's any kind of real analyst. Just another fool in a suit.

I'd rather listen to Shannon "Marble Mouth" Sharpe butcher the English language than take anything that fat oaf says seriously.
    I was just going to say that Sapp is the modern equivalent of the court jester (aka "Fool") in Medieval Europe palace courts. Paid strictly to be the buffoon. The only thing missing are the funny shoes, cap, and the bells. And the really funny thing is, it doesn't appear he realizes it. He actually thinks people take him seriously.

Sharpe and Sharper on NFLN sound like they have mashed potatoes in their mouths. Sharper seems to be working on improving his articulation a little bit, but Sharpe is worse than ever. And when he gets excited and starts talking faster? Yikes!

All-Pro
    Sapp is broke, while Strahan career is flourishing...someone is jealous..

Quote Originally Posted by barran21 View Post
    Sapp is broke, while Strahan career is flourishing...someone is jealous..
    OK...That's cold!
    Get well soon 80.

Of course, the tinfoil hat part of my brain keeps telling me that the reason strahan didn't get in was because john madden secretly blocked him. Why? "Brett Favre this, Brett Favre that"...

But then again, my inner conspiracy theorist makes skip bayless look sane and rational...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Sapp's annoying and I don't disagree, but calling Simeon Rice better than Strahan isn't completely blasphemous. I'd take Strahan still, but Rice was pretty darn good.

Plus, Rice was his teammate.

Sapp should keep his mouth shut though. He talks too much trash, especially for a retired player.