+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warren Sapp takes shot at Michael Strahan.

Warren Sapp takes shot at Michael Strahan.

Let's go.

Just makes me think why is this guy on T.V. sometimes.....He just mad cause a lot of people probably consider Strahan better then him.

Man I hate Sapp....dude just needs to shut up.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 06-20-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Just make me think why is this guy on T.V. sometimes.....He just mad cause a lot of people probably consider Strahan better then him.

Man I hate Sapp....dude just needs to shut up.
    Doesn't help either that he is in the hall of fame. Especially when Strahan was involved in the conversation

Meh

I also didn't know that we are taking into account every linemen players play against now. I wish someone will look who he played against also. Who the hell was calling Strahan a bust??
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 06-20-2013 at 11:56 AM.

He's awesome on Regis & Kelly & Michael.

I saw this too. Guy's a clown. He's proud of the accomplishments of his teammate (Rice) and that's fine. But he's praising him by tearing down someone else (Strahan) and that's not cool in my book. If you're going to praise Rice and say he deserves to be in the hall then do it, don't say he's better than another guy who's being considered.

Also, didn't Sapp go up against Detroit and Chicago twice per year, two teams that weren't making much noise during the years he played.......
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    Doesn't help either that he is in the hall of fame. Especially when Strahan was involved in the conversation
    I remember everyone was saying if they have to pick between the two they would choose Strahan. Everytime Sapp says something it seems he has an agenda. Just like he's been saying the Steelers defense is done now, When they were the "NUMBER 1 DEFENSE" last year. He's a terrible analyst and an idiot get him off T.V.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 06-20-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    I saw this too. Guy's a clown. He's proud of the accomplishments of his teammate (Rice) and that's fine. But he's praising him by tearing down someone else (Strahan) and that's not cool in my book. If you're going to praise Rice and say he deserves to be in the hall then do it, don't say he's better than another guy who's being considered.

Also, didn't Sapp go up against Detroit and Chicago twice per year, two teams that weren't making much noise during the years he played.......
    No it's even worse he went up against the Saints, Atlanta, and the Panthers twice a year.

Different responsibilities are entailed on the strongside. As a former player (Hall of Famer, at that), it baffles me that Sapp would intentionally attempt to marginalize Strahan's illustrious career.

+ Reply to Thread