+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants' Roster Breakdown: Aaron Curry

http://www.bigblueview.com/2013/6/26...wn-aaron-curry

Excerpt: "Aaron Curry is trying to kick-start his career with the Giants. Is there a real opportunity for him to do that?

Let's continue our look at the 90-man roster the New York Giants will bring to training camp in July by focusing on one of the interesting free agents the Giants signed during the offseason -- linebacker Aaron Curry.

2012 Season In Review

Curry, the fourth overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, played only two games for the Oakland Raiders with one tackle in 2012." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

so basically if he keeps his head out of his *** and his attitude in check he shoudl be a very decent player
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    Well this is his last chance. If he can have a good season and show the NFL he is a good LB he will get paid next year.

He's our 1st round linebacker! Oh and Rivers too...
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

If Curry can't make the Giants defense, he'll likely be out of the NFL.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

We'll see just how committed he is when he arrives at camp, he had some weight to shed and needed to get into a little better shape. If he comes in ripped and ready we'll know there is going to be some good potential. If he comes in with excuses and BS then we know he will be on the outside looking in come opening day.

i been telling anyone who'd listen, as far back as when he was originally put on the block with seattle, that i believed this guy could still be the LB envisioned. whatever was taking up his focus, or whatever his mentality was, it seems to have finally changed into an attitude conducive with success.

so, i know its a long shot dont let my confidence make anyone assume otherwise, but i feel he will prove to be closer to the LB he was touted when drafted than the bust many feel he is now.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.bigblueview.com/2013/6/26...wn-aaron-curry

Excerpt: "Aaron Curry is trying to kick-start his career with the Giants. Is there a real opportunity for him to do that?

Let's continue our look at the 90-man roster the New York Giants will bring to training camp in July by focusing on one of the interesting free agents the Giants signed during the offseason -- linebacker Aaron Curry.

2012 Season In Review

Curry, the fourth overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, played only two games for the Oakland Raiders with one tackle in 2012." Read more...
    obviously there is a major opportunity for him to kick-start his career. He has a really good dline in front of him and pretty much every LBer spot is wide open on our team.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i been telling anyone who'd listen, as far back as when he was originally put on the block with seattle, that i believed this guy could still be the LB envisioned. whatever was taking up his focus, or whatever his mentality was, it seems to have finally changed into an attitude conducive with success.

so, i know its a long shot dont let my confidence make anyone assume otherwise, but i feel he will prove to be closer to the LB he was touted when drafted than the bust many feel he is now.
    I want you to be right. I've been waiting for an enforcer on this team for a while, but I don't think he's it.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    obviously there is a major opportunity for him to kick-start his career. He has a really good dline in front of him and pretty much every LBer spot is wide open on our team.
    He has an unproven line in front of him. Remember 2012!