+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RB'S????

When was the second time Wilson fumbled? I only recall one....

I'm wondering where this 2nd fumble is, too.

Quote Originally Posted by bbdynasty View Post
    so do we keep 3 or 4 rbs? the fact that we have an extra qb might take a player from the rb position right? i think rb 3 and 4 need to be good st contributers, and Da'rel Scott (sp?) is supposed to be a good STer... then again we also have Torain and Cox. I don't know that Scott makes the team, unless he shows something in preseason on returns or something. Torain will be the only true veteran back there, and Cox is apparently a bruiser/ short yardage guy. Idk, i hope Scott gets better at returns, cause he's pretty fast
    I think we still carry 4 RBs and agree that the 3rd and 4th back will need to contribute on special teams. I am not sold that Carr will be on the final 53 man roster.

Quote Originally Posted by lamas View Post
    He fumbled once (on his second of 71 total carries). Hopefully that hard lesson learned early on will stick with him throughout his Giants career. I'm no more concerned with him fumbling as I am with any other running back we have. My concern is more for his durability as he has not had the opportunity to show this to us yet. I also tend to agree with RolleN that we should start Brown and then let Wilson explode when the D is tired. Wilson would terrorize tired defenses. Hopefully both backs continue to impress us.
    Yeah hoping they can both excel! We've cleaned house with RB's time to bring in the youth and build off that. Hoping we have foun solid RB's in Wilson and Brown.
    ALL IN! NYG

Quote Originally Posted by blue_truth View Post
    When was the second time Wilson fumbled? I only recall one....
    I just remember that being a concern. I can't remember every play sorry...
    ALL IN! NYG

I think he came into the league with a fumbling "concern" and part of the reason he was so affected when it happened to him. I cant remember a fumble after that though either.
    Tepid Salsa

I'm more concerned with their pass protection and blitz pickup. Bradshaw was one of if not the beast RBs in the league in blitz pickup last year and they gotta keep Eli clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    I think he came into the league with a fumbling "concern" and part of the reason he was so affected when it happened to him. I cant remember a fumble after that though either.
    Probably this. He did fumble something like 7 times his last season with VT.

he had 1 fumble all season in 132 combined touches.

I think u make sense when saying start Brown but, I think Wilsons big play ability and ability to sway momentum in our side early would be huge. So IMO start Wilson but get Brown in there early enough to wear them down...