+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: RB'S????

we actually had a pretty good run game last yr. much improved than 2011. iirc we actually had a top 10 run game...could be way off.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    we actually had a pretty good run game last yr. much improved than 2011. iirc we actually had a top 10 run game...could be way off.
    Ranked 14th in NFL in average yards per game, but our 1000 yard rusher is not on the team anymore. Now I am not saying our guys aren't capable but for now they remain a question mark.

that is very true nhp. i guess its how we personally view it. i def can see cause for the question/worry, I personally am very confident tho.

that is very true nhp. i guess its how we personally view it. i def can see cause for the question/worry, I personally am very confident tho.
    I think it's fair to say that the potential is def there.

Brown and Wilson is the new generation of Jacobs/Bradshaw

how do you figure with the A+++++++++ OL we have
    rofl

One thing Wilson has over Brown is that breakaway speed once he gets to the 2nd and 3rd levels. He is a home run waiting to happen and we haven't had that in a while. I'm more concerned about his pass blocking and how it's such a premium in our offense. Too bad our A+++++ O line consistently relies on a TE and RB to do some heavy lifting in the backfield. Hopefully Wilson can improve on his blocking assignments and get more playing time.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    rofl

One thing Wilson has over Brown is that breakaway speed once he gets to the 2nd and 3rd levels. He is a home run waiting to happen and we haven't had that in a while. I'm more concerned about his pass blocking and how it's such a premium in our offense. Too bad our A+++++ O line consistently relies on a TE and RB to do some heavy lifting in the backfield. Hopefully Wilson can improve on his blocking assignments and get more playing time.
    nice post, i agree...(i dont believe we have/had an A+++++++ OL. it was a claim a poster made about our 2011 OL just fyi in case u thought i actually believe that lmfao)

Quote Originally Posted by lamas View Post
    He's got a very good chance. According to giants.com there are only 5 RBs on the roster right now. Granted, that can and probably will change. With Wilson and Brown locked in, Scott, Torain, and Cox will have to duke it out for the other two spots.

5 RBs for 4 spots really doesn't seem like a lot of competition. I wonder if they are leaving room to bring the big man back (dark red = only slightly sarcastic).
    Nah, they would have invited him to camp if that was the case.

That said, he could be a possibility to come back if Brown gets hurt for any length of time again... kinda like Blackburn did in 2011.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

nice post, i agree...(i dont believe we have/had an A+++++++ OL. it was a claim a poster made about our 2011 OL just fyi in case u thought i actually believe that lmfao)
    nah I know you wouldn't have said that. Only an Eli hater can make that claim.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by kfelgigiants View Post
    Really? I guess we'll see, I just think Wilson is gonna be a monster this season. Hopefully Brown is too though
    Yeah exactly we will find out. Idk I just don't have confidence in Wilson yet maybe bc I don't know much about him. I am not at ll saying he won't be good I just don't know
    ALL IN! NYG