+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I've been watching a lot of soccer the last couple of years. Any soccer fans?
    The latter part of my username may speak for itself
    pretty good games as of late....

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Depends on my mood. Sometimes I also just want to kill all the effects and keep it clean like you are saying. However other times depending on what I am playing I drool at the revved up delay my amp has more than anything else. It just sounds amazing. Don't have pedals but it is very high on my list of things to buy right now lol.
    Fender Mustangs have a really nice digital pedalboard designed for that specific amp.
    You might want to check it out.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Fender Mustangs have a really nice digital pedalboard designed for that specific amp.
    Yup, I read about those and will most definitely buy exactly that kind of pedalboard.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

All-Pro
    Depends on my mood. Sometimes I also just want to kill all the effects and keep it clean like you are saying. However other times depending on what I am playing I drool at the revved up delay my amp has more than anything else. It just sounds amazing. Don't have pedals but it is very high on my list of things to buy right now lol.
    When I played I had a 50 watt Marshall tube head on top of a peavey column with 6 -twelves and a horn..The column was half of a peavey set up our lead player used 400 watt head with the two columns that thing was crazy the guitar came to life when you cranked on that thing....we were loud...lol

Italia

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    When I played I had a 50 watt Marshall tube head on top of a peavey column with 6 -twelves and a horn..The column was half of a peavey set up our lead player used 400 watt head with the two columns that thing was crazy the guitar came to life when you cranked on that thing....we were loud...lol
    That's nuts lol. It is more of a hobby for me to mess around in my home so 20 watts works lol. Not really in a band or anything as of yet. I can't even fathom what that would sound like in a venue with top notch building acoustics. Mind-blowing is the adjective that comes to mind lol.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 06-21-2013 at 04:08 PM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    The latter part of my username may speak for itself pretty good games as of late....
    Boo! Go Nigeria.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I just noticed the Fender Mustang amps go up to Mustang V not just III. Wow shows how little I know lol.

All-Pro
    That's nuts lol. It is more of a hobby for me to mess around in my home so 20 watts works lol. Not really in a band or anything as of yet. I can't even fathom what that would sound like in a venue with top notch building acoustics. Mind-blowing is the adjective that comes to mind lol.
    It was pretty crazy when we played outdoors which we done quite often "partys and the like" we could be heard for miles...lol ...we had to throttle back so the vocals could be heard...good times for sure

I just noticed the Fender Mustang amps go up to Mustang V not just III. Wow shows how little I know lol.
    Joe Walsh made a career of playing with a 5 watt Fender Champ. You can use any amp you want on stage. All you needs is a mic and a PA.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi