+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 156
  1. #81
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,314
    Ha....Canadians from Toronto are exactly like any metropolitan US city, they're ####, maybe even worst in Toronto. Rex Ryan spent most his life there so that gives you a glimpse of what we produce.

    As for the rest of Canadians outside Toronto and Montreal, we're pretty much like the portrayal of Canadians on South Park, juuuust like that

  2. #82
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Didn't you see The Breakfast Club Rudy?
    Only in that one it was France.
    I don't remember that joke in the Breakfast Club. Wtf.

    Let's go.

  3. #83
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,047
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoGoGo View Post
    BASKETBALL IS OVER!!! THANK GOD!!!
    Football > Basketball > Hockey > Baseball

    Let's go.

  4. #84
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,047
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Ha....Canadians from Toronto are exactly like any metropolitan US city, they're ####, maybe even worst in Toronto. Rex Ryan spent most his life there so that gives you a glimpse of what we produce.

    As for the rest of Canadians outside Toronto and Montreal, we're pretty much like the portrayal of Canadians on South Park, juuuust like that
    My uncle lives in Toronto, I actually enjoyed it.

    But my ex was a ****, and tried to convince me Canada was better than the U.S.

    Let's go.

  5. #85
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,314
    As for the what to do: booze, booze, and more booze

    I have every game that we've won since the frozen tundra game in HD so me n my brother always watch those from time to time. Was watching the Miami game from 2 seasons ago yesterday actually. I might watch the last Arizona one, that Cruz non-fumble is about all I remember from that match.

  6. #86
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    My uncle lives in Toronto, I actually enjoyed it.

    But my ex was a ****, and tried to convince me Canada was better than the U.S.
    Yea, I'm not going to get into politics, but people who try to stress how different we are get me so rattled. I love this country don't get me wrong, but we listen to American music, watch American shows, movies, sports, talk the same language, when I play on Xbox people assume I'm American..... We need to just face reality and understand how similar our cultures are

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    And here's mine, got it last June. As a rabid Pink Floyd Fan, Gilmour's black strat was the only choice for me lol (his equipment manager wrote a damn book about it lol!):
    Gilmour used single coils.

  8. #88
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cliffside Park, NJ
    Posts
    4,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimaniac View Post
    Gilmour used single coils.
    Oh yes I definitely am very aware of that. I was worried about that also but when I saw the 100% excellent reviews (everywhere you could read a review was excellent ratings) for this particular model, I said the heck with it, I'll suck it up and settle for the humbuckers. I am very pleased with it. It sounds absolutely amazing.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 06-21-2013 at 12:11 PM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Oh yes I definitely am very aware of that. I was worried about that also but when I saw the 100% excellent reviews (everywhere you could read a review was excellent ratings) for this particular model, I said the heck with it, I'll suck it up and settle for the humbuckers. I am very pleased with it. It sounds absolutely amazing.
    Humbuckers rule, Gilmour knows not what he do, lol.

  10. #90
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    8,949
    Can I use this thread to vent how much I can't stand the Miami Heat and their crap fan base....oh wait, too late.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts