+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Ha....Canadians from Toronto are exactly like any metropolitan US city, they're ####, maybe even worst in Toronto. Rex Ryan spent most his life there so that gives you a glimpse of what we produce.

As for the rest of Canadians outside Toronto and Montreal, we're pretty much like the portrayal of Canadians on South Park, juuuust like that

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Didn't you see The Breakfast Club Rudy?
    Only in that one it was France.
    I don't remember that joke in the Breakfast Club. Wtf.

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoGoGo View Post
    BASKETBALL IS OVER!!! THANK GOD!!!
    Football > Basketball > Hockey > Baseball

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Ha....Canadians from Toronto are exactly like any metropolitan US city, they're ####, maybe even worst in Toronto. Rex Ryan spent most his life there so that gives you a glimpse of what we produce.

As for the rest of Canadians outside Toronto and Montreal, we're pretty much like the portrayal of Canadians on South Park, juuuust like that
    My uncle lives in Toronto, I actually enjoyed it.

But my ex was a ****, and tried to convince me Canada was better than the U.S.

Let's go.

As for the what to do: booze, booze, and more booze

I have every game that we've won since the frozen tundra game in HD so me n my brother always watch those from time to time. Was watching the Miami game from 2 seasons ago yesterday actually. I might watch the last Arizona one, that Cruz non-fumble is about all I remember from that match.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    My uncle lives in Toronto, I actually enjoyed it.

But my ex was a ****, and tried to convince me Canada was better than the U.S.
    Yea, I'm not going to get into politics, but people who try to stress how different we are get me so rattled. I love this country don't get me wrong, but we listen to American music, watch American shows, movies, sports, talk the same language, when I play on Xbox people assume I'm American..... We need to just face reality and understand how similar our cultures are

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    And here's mine, got it last June. As a rabid Pink Floyd Fan, Gilmour's black strat was the only choice for me lol (his equipment manager wrote a damn book about it lol!):
    Gilmour used single coils.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimaniac View Post
    Gilmour used single coils.
    Oh yes I definitely am very aware of that. I was worried about that also but when I saw the 100% excellent reviews (everywhere you could read a review was excellent ratings) for this particular model, I said the heck with it, I'll suck it up and settle for the humbuckers. I am very pleased with it. It sounds absolutely amazing.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 06-21-2013 at 12:11 PM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Oh yes I definitely am very aware of that. I was worried about that also but when I saw the 100% excellent reviews (everywhere you could read a review was excellent ratings) for this particular model, I said the heck with it, I'll suck it up and settle for the humbuckers. I am very pleased with it. It sounds absolutely amazing.
    Humbuckers rule, Gilmour knows not what he do, lol.

Can I use this thread to vent how much I can't stand the Miami Heat and their crap fan base....oh wait, too late.