+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater

Teddy Bridgewater

I know there is a 0% chance that the Giants take him, but I think Teddy Bridgewater is the real deal. He has it all. The thing I'm impressed with most is his play action, which is one of the best I've seen. What do you guys think about Bridgewater and how he will do in the NFL?

what position? never heard of him. play action as in QB, RB... help me here, you are fairly vague
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    what position? never heard of him. play action as in QB, RB... help me here, you are fairly vague
    Sorry I assumed most people on these boards posting on the draft thread would know who Teddy Bridgewater is. He is the QB from Louisville. He has a good arm, he's accurate, moves great in the pocket and looks like the game isn't too big for him to understand. I watched him single handedly beat Rutgers with a hurt wrist and hurt ankle last year. It was impressive to say the least

Kid is legit....

I like him, I worry about his arm strength a little because his throwing motion is a little Danny Wuerffel-esk. But if he can prove me wrong on that than I have zero issue with him. The good part about that weird push type release he has is that he gets rid of the ball fast.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 06-22-2013 at 01:18 AM.

I like a lot of QBs next year. Boyd, McCarron, Bridgewater, Murray, Mariota, Driskel, Fales, Manziel

If Eli goes down in the preseason and cant play all year, we could have a shot at Bridgewater unless Nassib comes along quick.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

he is widley considered teh #2 overall prospect behind Crowley.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPride13 View Post
    he is widley considered teh #2 overall prospect behind Crowley.
    Crowley?

You mean Clowney? Also, I expect Aaron Murray to shoot up the boards this year from Georgia. That offense is going to be lethal and he already has stacked up some very impressive numbers against those vaunted SEC defenses.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Crowley?

You mean Clowney? Also, I expect Aaron Murray to shoot up the boards this year from Georgia. That offense is going to be lethal and he already has stacked up some very impressive numbers against those vaunted SEC defenses.
    Aaron Murray is a nice player, but he just doesn't do it for me. I think Bridgewater is the better QB, and is obviously playing with the lesser talent. Put Teddy on Georgia and think about how much better he would be.

+ Reply to Thread