+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Best National Anthem ever...

  1. #1

    Best National Anthem ever...

    I know..not Giants related...but in memory of my little bro..

    If you have never have experienced the NA at a Blackhawks game, you have missed an unreal time...

    If only we could all do it like that at our home games!

  2. #2
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    18,166
    Quote Originally Posted by keyofgmen View Post
    I know..not Giants related...but in memory of my little bro..

    If you have never have experienced the NA at a Blackhawks game, you have missed an unreal time...

    If only we could all do it like that at our home games!
    I'm pretty good with Whitney Houston and Jennifer Hudson. Hockey, what's that?
    No one remembers who came in second.

  3. #3
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    8,917
    The GOAT

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I'm pretty good with Whitney Houston and Jennifer Hudson. Hockey, what's that?
    This.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by keyofgmen View Post
    I know..not Giants related...but in memory of my little bro..

    If you have never have experienced the NA at a Blackhawks game, you have missed an unreal time...

    If only we could all do it like that at our home games!
    I thought it was great having those three war veterans out on the ice too. And two of them were WW2 veterans.

  6. #6
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,117
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Tuck Rule View Post
    This.
    Did you know she lip synced that?

  7. #7
    Veteran darrin99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staten Island via NJ
    Posts
    1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Did you know she lip synced that?
    Yeah. It was a great moment because of the timing, but since she didn't actually sing it live, I don't hold it in such high regard as some people.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,634
    Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    Yeah. It was a great moment because of the timing, but since she didn't actually sing it live, I don't hold it in such high regard as some people.
    Agreed. Tough to find that kind of emotional moment though.

  9. #9
    Last edited by Joe Morrison; 06-27-2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: add link
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    45
    The Portland Timber soccer teams inaugural game. Check it out.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxxVlRg3TrQ

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts