+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Giants sleeper for 2013 Fantasy Football...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why thank you!!
    The gif seems horribly out of place with your edited version of my post.

Speaking of out of place, how has this thread not been moved to the FF section?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    The gif seems horribly out of place with your edited version of my post.

Speaking of out of place, how has this thread not been moved to the FF section?
    That is your way off wanking...WINKING.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That is your way off wanking...WINKING.

I'm locked in. Thanks for the invite and forgive me for the shellackings that I issue.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I'm locked in. Thanks for the invite and forgive me for the shellackings that I issue.
    I don't accept forgiveness on behalf of others. But forgive me, BR, for the *** plowing that my team will be performing against your "okay team."

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I don't accept forgiveness on behalf of others. But forgive me, BR, for the *** plowing that my team will be performing against your "okay team."
    LOL that God awful name has been changed. The Wrecking Crew is in effect and ready to lay down law.

Best sleeper? I'm going to put down Randle... he's pretty much guaranteed to last in any draft, and if Nicks gets any injury he's going to get some serious looks)

After that, my man Andre Brown, who pretty much single-handedly won me my week 3 matchup against a guy that had Tom Brady and Adrian Peterson, is the one that gets a good nod, especially if he lasts past the 5th round. No need to handcuff him really, I think he's going to get goal line carries again (he's really our only reliable goal-line weapon to be completely honest).

Okay, it wasn't single-handed, RG3 did pretty well that week, as did Percy Harvin... But everyone called me stupid for starting a then-unproven Andre Brown, and 30 fantasy points later, I'm still rubbing that decision in their faces... even if my team became a hospital wing when all three said players went down...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Bench Player
    josh brown. but if i have to work off that list it has to be randle. He's got the inside track on the old Manningham 60/800/5 spot and with Nicks proclivity for injury you'd be looking at three starts as the number one in a pass heavy offense with an effective QB. He is a viable flex during byes as is in traditional scoring leagues an getting starter production out of him for three weeks is more than you can reasonably expect from a 10-15 round pick. I like meyers in PPR ONLY because i don't know if his blocking will be adequate enough to fend of Arob in the red zone which might lead to.some touchdown pilfering.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    alot of talk and we havent even drafted yet... seems senseless
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Agreed that Wilson is not a sleeper. he's going so early in mocks is scares me a bit. Andre Brown is more of a sleeper. Myers is a good late pick and so is Randle. Am I still in this league by the way? Wish I could get an invite. Guess it sucks to be the new guy...

+ Reply to Thread