+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best Giants sleeper for 2013 Fantasy Football...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Wilson won't be there nor will Randle. If Brown lasts he will be a very good late round pick.
    Brown is going to be gone long before Randle. No one outside of Giant fans even know about him, I highly doubt he even gets drafted in most leagues unless the league is big.

Yeah #3s don't tend to get picked very high (if at all). There are some exceptions, though (Packers WRs, for instance).

Wilson will probably be a sub 4th-rounder, and Brown, a sub 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
    Agreed that Wilson is not a sleeper. he's going so early in mocks is scares me a bit. Andre Brown is more of a sleeper. Myers is a good late pick and so is Randle. Am I still in this league by the way? Wish I could get an invite. Guess it sucks to be the new guy...
    send the poor guy an invite already Bill !!!!!!!!!!
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    send the poor guy an invite already Bill !!!!!!!!!!
    I appreciate the support man. I'm going to get flak for saying this, but this is why I'm pro-PSL. If it weren't for those I'd be on a waiting list for 15 more years. I know you guys favor vets on here but when you're a fan, you're a fan. Especially when you got a son who is becoming a fan. Check my son out with Sean.

OHara (480x640).jpg

I appreciate the support man. I'm going to get flak for saying this, but this is why I'm pro-PSL. If it weren't for those I'd be on a waiting list for 15 more years. I know you guys favor vets on here but when you're a fan, you're a fan. Especially when you got a son who is becoming a fan. Check my son out with Sean.

Attachment 753
    And what kind of PSL do you propose in this instance? Nah, just kidding. You're in, just check your email.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    And what kind of PSL do you propose in this instance? Nah, just kidding. You're in, just check your email.

Nothing like peer pressure.

Agreed that Wilson is not a sleeper. he's going so early in mocks is scares me a bit. Andre Brown is more of a sleeper. Myers is a good late pick and so is Randle.
    Wow, I did some mocks myself and you're right. Early 3rd every time. Shows how thin the position is.

+ Reply to Thread