+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I For One Don't Dislike A-Rod And I Can't Wait Til he Gets Back!

I For One Don't Dislike A-Rod And I Can't Wait Til he Gets Back!

As long as players from the "greenie" era" and fans of players from the greenie era ignore the fact that they too were performance enhancing drugs and gloss over it's rampant use........ then they should just shut up about the steroid use of today's players! I didn't love baseball any less when amphetamines were the PHD of choice back then, and i don't dislike it now.
    Look....performance enhancing is performance enhancing..... whether it be HGH or amphetamines, so as long as they treat greenies with a wink and a nod., really..........who are they to judge?
    It's not as if A-Rod wasn't a home run hitter before doing steroids....he was always a power hitter, so as far as I'm concerned, I don't believe that 'roids helped A-Rod do anything more than he would have done clean anyway.
    As long as A-Rod comes back and contributes....I don't give a damn what he's done!
    How can I hate a guy who has had so many great moments as a Yankee, helped us win our last WS title and who only did what he did to play better and help his team to win?
    We know that a lot more people use it in MLB that have remained anonymous, yet we all still watch the game, we all still love the game and all we care about is whether our team wins or loses!
    I have always loved A-Rod and I can't wait til he gets back.

i don't dislike him either really. i also thought it was completely unfair how he was singled out in last years playoffs as if he was the only guy not hitting. hewas just coming back from injury too. what was cano's excuse? or swisher? or anybody for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i don't dislike him either really. i also thought it was completely unfair how he was singled out in last years playoffs as if he was the only guy not hitting. hewas just coming back from injury too. what was cano's excuse? or swisher? or anybody for that matter.

Excellent point!

+ Reply to Thread