Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    You're being insensitive.
    Sorry man, I'm going to hell

FMBOMB, you would love this one:

HA!!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    [/U][/B]
    And that implies that you are somehow better than everyone else based on YOUR OWN moral code...........and that makes you the kind of person I despise in this world. Like I said in another post....you're nothing more than a self important blowhard on a soapbox. My advice, ignore me if how I conduct myself offends you.....I'm not about to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Okay... so why should anyone be on your standards with such things/

Leave it alone and stop bothering over it.
    I don't think I have better standards than anyone. I am not implying I have better standards than anyone either. You guys are projecting far too much of your own ideas on to me. Seriously, I don't think my standards are better or worse than anyone else's, I am not that type of person and if you knew me without judging me you would understand that. All I am saying is our standards are different, not better, not worse, just different.

F_bomb, we have a difference of opinion on this issue. Where I come from when men have a difference of opinion they have a discussion about it, they don't resort to hurling insults. I supposed if that's the direction the conversation is headed then I will remove myself from it. I'm the kind of person "you despise in the world." Why? Because of something I didn't do and that you assumed I did (believed my standards are better than yours)? That's a foolish assumption. If you and I were having a couple of beers talking about this I guarantee we'd be busting balls and BSing in no time, understanding where each person was coming from. Why you choose to assume that I believe my moral code superior to others is odd to me.
    Last edited by Providence; 06-27-2013 at 03:13 PM.
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

I don't hate you Providence, but you're not the boss around here. Just because you're insensitive to that, it's not fair that people have to change **** around.

Just enter at your own will, that's how the internet should work.

I don't hate you Providence, but you're not the boss around here. Just because you're insensitive to that, it's not fair that people have to change **** around.

IMHO Providence and FBomb are both good posters and, as Providence said, this would never have been an issue if they were discussing this over beers. Let's let it go.

Again, I am not trying to be "the boss" or make the rules, I was expressing my own opinion. Since when did expressing a different view point equate to "trying to change the rules?" If you believe the internet should work with an 'enter at your own will" framework then surely I am allowed my own opinion as well, no?

You specifically told the mods to delete threads. That's being the "boss".

You specifically told the mods to delete threads. That's being the "boss".
    And do I have some kind of power or sway around here? Hell no. My opinion was that they lock it down, that's not being "the boss." If I had some kind of power around here then maybe you'd have a valid point, but I am a nobody just like the rest of us posters.