Closed Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I hear that the ravens are in the market for a new team murderer...
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I'm presuming that the Pats know more than we do about this investigation. Their quick release of Hernandez makes me think that his involvement was more than just obstructing justice . . . .
    yeah agreed. i still dunno if the nfl players union is going to b cool with this. this seems like something they could get a ruling on.

and, hernandez would actually be a tremendous fit here. if ANYONE is trying to claim they wouldnt piss their pants if we could get him for nothing before this incident, they are lying right to ur face.
    remember, innocent until proven guilty. and AP obstructed justice too, didnt he? and we all know we offered plex a contract outta prison. if hernandez were to be aquitted or not even face any charge except obstruction of justice, why the f would we not explore him as an option? our team WOULD be better instantly. now granted, we prob are set at the skill positions. but if i had a choice, id take hernandez over barden any day of the week, or even pascoe...

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    yeah agreed. i still dunno if the nfl players union is going to b cool with this. this seems like something they could get a ruling on.

and, hernandez would actually be a tremendous fit here. if ANYONE is trying to claim they wouldnt piss their pants if we could get him for nothing before this incident, they are lying right to ur face.
    remember, innocent until proven guilty. and AP obstructed justice too, didnt he? and we all know we offered plex a contract outta prison. if hernandez were to be aquitted or not even face any charge except obstruction of justice, why the f would we not explore him as an option? our team WOULD be better instantly. now granted, we prob are set at the skill positions. but if i had a choice, id take hernandez over barden any day of the week, or even pascoe...

Please post in red when you aren't being serious.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Hernandez led away from home in cuffs......

http://abcnews.go.com/US/patriots-st...ry?id=19492508
    well, for a week now about we were told that they were gonna serve him the warrant. it doesnt mean he faces new charges, just that he was picked up pn the OOJ warrant.

but, from the start, i questioned that he wasnt involved. the way the police were handling him, he was a person of interst, than he wasnt a suspect, than they werent ruling him out as a suspect, than they wanted to question him, than he obstructed, than they served the warrant...but i always felt like he was gonna be made a suspect.

but still, we dont know what happened and OOJ is far from something that would make a player be this black plague and impossible to sign...

Sometimes, i wonder why you post a all.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

well, for a week now about we were told that they were gonna serve him the warrant. it doesnt mean he faces new charges, just that he was picked up pn the OOJ warrant.

but, from the start, i questioned that he wasnt involved. the way the police were handling him, he was a person of interst, than he wasnt a suspect, than they werent ruling him out as a suspect, than they wanted to question him, than he obstructed, than they served the warrant...but i always felt like he was gonna be made a suspect.

but still, we dont know what happened and OOJ is far from something that would make a player be this black plague and impossible to sign...
    Police don't come to your house and lead you on a perp walk in cuffs for obstruction. That's an appearence ticket violation.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Why do people think he will be picked up by another team before he is handed a sentence? He could be in jail the next 5-10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Sometimes, i wonder why you post a all.
    I actually think that he believes Matt was serious when he started this thread.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I actually think that he believes Matt was serious when he started this thread.
    He HAS been known to let sarcasm go right over his head.

How so? The guy is attached to a murder investigation - that alone is fair grounds for dismissal, no? Conduct detrimental to the team?

The Pats wanted nothing to do with a potential murderer, so they let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Why do people think he will be picked up by another team before he is handed a sentence? He could be in jail the next 5-10 years.
    Yeah I seriously doubt any team is even pondering the possibility. It looks like Hernandez is in deep ****.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 06-26-2013 at 12:04 PM.