+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder, Will Be Held Without Bail

Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder, Will Be Held Without Bail

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...th_murder.html

Excerpt: "Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been charged with murder and five separate gun charges stemming from the homicide of Boston semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd.

Hernandez, still dressed in the white t-shirt and red shorts he was arrested in around 8:45 this morning, listened calmly as the prosecutor explained the evidence against the former football star. They are intimating that he "orchestrated" the murder.

Lloyd's family was preset in the courtroom, although several members left as the prosecution described his death -- five gun shot wounds from a semi-automatic weapon.

After hearing arguments from both sides -- Hernandez's lawyer referred to the evidence against his client as "circumstantial at best" -- the judge decided to hold Hernandez in jail without bail.

Among the facts gathered against Hernandez, who was released by the Patriots today:" Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I know it doesn't really have to do with the OP directly but it makes you wonder if the Dolphins really do have a chance to win the AFCE now since they have added good talent through the draft and FA while the Patriots have seen two of their top targets move off of the roster and another one dealing with significant injuries. The Patriots are falling apart at the seams.

Eh, they'll bounce back.

They have Ballard and that other guy who is taking 1st team reps. Shedfield or something?

You think Miami can still win the division? Maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Eh, they'll bounce back.

They have Ballard and that other guy who is taking 1st team reps. Shedfield or something?

You think Miami can still win the division? Maybe..
    Ballard was our 4th receiving option here and generally didn't face strong coverage. I'm not sure that would be the case now with the Patriots and if you recall how slow he was, man coverage from a safety should blanket him. The Patriots also have Aaron Dobson now that they drafted who is a very promising outside receiver but chemistry generally takes a year to develop. We'll get an idea in the preseason and the first 4 games. I'll predict that the division will come down to the last 2 games though.

Well kids, that's how you wreck a promising career in professional sports.

I know a lot of footballs players from UF during those years & non of them that ive spoke to are surprised about this Hernandez situation......
    I just read the latest specifics & what a crazy story, the guy that got killed tried to txt family & seemed like he knew he was going to get it...

Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    #Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    I know a lot of footballs players from UF during those years & non of them that ive spoke to are surprised about this Hernandez situation......
    I just read the latest specifics & what a crazy story, the guy that got killed tried to txt family & seemed like he knew he was going to get it...
    I want to hear Tebow's thoughts now that he's on the Pats. Wonder how much insight he had into Hernandez's life when they both at Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I know it doesn't really have to do with the OP directly but it makes you wonder if the Dolphins really do have a chance to win the AFCE now since they have added good talent through the draft and FA while the Patriots have seen two of their top targets move off of the roster and another one dealing with significant injuries. The Patriots are falling apart at the seams.
    The Pats didn't have Gronk or Hernandez for periods of time last season, either. It didn't matter. They always find a way.

+ Reply to Thread