+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jake Ballard

I'm sensing a conspiracy here. Bellichek knew something about Hernandez that we didn't...

Opposing defenses are going to need to watch out for that game-breaking Jake Ballard speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Yeah, he must have thought that when he handed out that 5 year, $40m contract last year.
    Jordan fades back ::swish::

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I guess right now all the "experts" that were claiming that Coach Bellichek signed Jake Ballard just to stick it to us and nothing more, have nothing to say. Considering the situation NE Patriots find themselves in at TE, the Jake Ballard signing seems like a brilliant move by Coach Bellichek. They sure are going to need jake Ballard this season.
    Are you suggesting he knew Hernandez and Gronkowski would not be playing? And that Ballard will be the player he was before his serious injiry?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Pats fans should still remember some of his great highlights, like this, this, and especially my particular favorite, this...

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Are you suggesting he knew Hernandez and Gronkowski would not be playing?
    exactly what i was thinking. How in the world would Bellichek know what would transpire with Hernandez and Gronk needing so many surgeries, that was a ridiculous post

GET WELL SOON

Offering a 40 mil contract to a guy with such deep mental issues does not say genius to me. The team had to know about the guy who had his eye shot out by this thug. The only smart move was the speed in which they cit him.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I guess right now all the "experts" that were claiming that Coach Bellichek signed Jake Ballard just to stick it to us and nothing more, have nothing to say. Considering the situation NE Patriots find themselves in at TE, the Jake Ballard signing seems like a brilliant move by Coach Bellichek. They sure are going to need jake Ballard this season.
    belicheck must have the precogs from minority report on his staff, damn that evil genius

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    This had to have been meant for red ink. If so...HA Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Are you suggesting he knew Hernandez and Gronkowski would not be playing? And that Ballard will be the player he was before his serious injiry?
    Yes. Gronk had an injury history before even being drafted. Pats would prefer to run their base system effectively in the event either one went down. They wouldn't have signed Ballard at all if they didn't think he could recover.

I seriously thought the belief that a team would waste a 6figure salary and a viable roster spot as an act of vendetta was long dead.