Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Eli this is the year!

Ihope Eli don't have a another playoff game like he did at home vs the Eagles. He played terrible. I'm not trying to hear we didn't have Plaxico, Brady didn't have plax either when he won superbowls. I think Manning is just as goodas brady maybe even better when it's allsaid and done. He got to get more persistent on his accuracy and play better in bad weather. If he plays to his potential we will win numerous superbowls, but if he continue the inaccuracy he could go the way Trent Dilfer did, 1 superbowl win behind a stingy defense.

Re: Eli this is the year!

[quote user="younggiant"]Ihope Eli don't have a another playoff game like he did at home vs the Eagles. He played terrible. I'm not trying to hear we didn't have Plaxico, Brady didn't have plax either when he won superbowls. I think Manning is just as goodas brady maybe even better when it's allsaid and done. He got to get more persistent on his accuracy and play better in bad weather. If he plays to his potential we will win numerous superbowls, but if he continue the inaccuracy he could go the way Trent Dilfer did, 1 superbowl win behind a stingy defense.[/quote]

lol..
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

All-Pro

[quote user="younggiant"]I*hope Eli don't have a another playoff game like he did at home vs the Eagles. He played terrible. I'm not trying to hear we didn't have Plaxico, Brady didn't have plax either when he won superbowls. I think Manning is just as good*as brady maybe even better when it's all*said and done. He* got to get more persistent on his accuracy and play better in bad weather. If he plays to his potential we will win numerous superbowls, but if he continue the inaccuracy he could go the way Trent Dilfer did, 1 superbowl win behind a stingy defense.[/quote]

Ya he got get better at passing da ball or he aint good as brady ever be k?

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="younggiant"]Ihope Eli don't have a another playoff game like he did at home vs the Eagles. He played terrible. I'm not trying to hear we didn't have Plaxico, Brady didn't have plax either when he won superbowls. I think Manning is just as goodas brady maybe even better when it's allsaid and done. He got to get more persistent on his accuracy and play better in bad weather. If he plays to his potential we will win numerous superbowls, but if he continue the inaccuracy he could go the way Trent Dilfer did, 1 superbowl win behind a stingy defense.[/quote]

Ya he got get better at passing da ball or he aint good as brady ever be k?[/quote]

You dun took them words rite out my mouf.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.

[quote user="younggiant"]BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.[/quote]

lmaooooo

Veteran

[quote user="younggiant"]BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.[/quote]bro your 12 you mean your parents are season ticket holders .so yourparents are supportin the team

knobhead doesn't matter if my parents are season ticket holders, I'm included in the package. Some grown men can't afford to go to the game. I seen Eli in person and got his autograph. You seen Eli on sportscenter in a interview.

All-Pro

[quote user="younggiant"]knobhead doesn't matter if my parents are season ticket holders, I'm included in the package. Some grown men can't afford to go to the game. I seen Eli in person and got his autograph. You seen Eli on sportscenter in a interview.[/quote]

You really need to stop...

[quote user="younggiant"]BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.[/quote]

Hey kid in all seriousness it is really past your bedtime