Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Eli this is the year!

[quote user="caligiant74"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]

[quote user="younggiant"]BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.[/quote]

Hey kid in all seriousness it is really past your bedtime

[/quote]you beat me to it[/quote]

LOL....right...you can't even get away from kids on Giants Team Talk at 2 o'clock in the morning

Bench Player

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"][quote user="caligiant74"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]

[quote user="younggiant"]BJacobs27 you are very immature. I am 12yrs old and have more sense then you. I'm a ticket season holder and you have direct tv NFL ticket. Support your team go to a game.[/quote]

LOL....right...you can't even get away from kids on Giants Team Talk at 2 o'clock in the morning

[/quote]First he shouldnt be up .Second hes just talkin nonsense.

Veteran

Sooo............ we've degraded to picking on 12 year olds...... COOL!!!

No but seriously, Eli isn't Brady and never will be. He's Eli and in the end if he has a better career, so be it.

As far as you not wanting to hear Plax, regarding our loss, well that's just too bad. Sure, it was possible to win without him but unfortunately we have Kevin Killdrive calling plays for us so we're out of luck.

Now...I'm going to finish my beer and urinate on the couch if'n I'm lucky. Good night.

[quote user="caligiant74"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"][quote user="caligiant74"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]

[/quote]First he shouldnt be up .Second hes just talkin nonsense.[/quote]
    This deserves the mature 12 year old bump. He might be a member of MENSA.

Bench Player

[quote user="BJacobs03"][quote user="caligiant74"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"][quote user="caligiant74"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]

[/quote]First he shouldnt be up .Second hes just talkin nonsense.[/quote]
    This deserves the mature 12 year old bump. He might be a member of MENSA.
    [/quote]

Veteran

Eli is going into his 6th season. His accuracy or any other part of his game to is not improve drastically at this point and he is what he is. That being said, we don't need him to have a Tom Brady type of year to win the Superbowl.

All-Pro

lol leave the poor kid alone.

So now we are dumping on a 12 yr old for posting his thoughts? Grow up you guys, this board is for all Gmen fans,,,I didn't see an age requirement for posting......

All-Pro

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]So now we are dumping on a 12 yr old for posting his thoughts? Grow up you guys, this board is for all Gmen fans,,,I didn't see an age requirement for posting......
    [/quote]

For the record, I didn't know his age. I just was 'dumping' on him because he has made outlandish claims in everyone of his posts thus far. ie: Eli is better than Tom Brady. Also, it's Toomer's fault we lost in the playoffs.

Bench Player

i think it had a lot to do with the play calling in the game vs. the eagles, as well.
    but i also think that Eli needs to be more of a leader off the field and get his new receivers on the same page with him and ahead of the learning curve. Seemingly, the browns are in serious talks with the jets and the end result will be Edwards to the jets, so the possibilities of us acquiring him are getting slimmer.
    We need the Oline to stay healthy and the run game to click, as well.
    But it does predicate around Eli and his consistency and lack of turnovers, which, incidently he was great at last year.