Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Re: Eli this is the year!

I dont care if your 8 or 80 a bad comment is a bad comment ,plus what 12 year old is suppose to be up at 2 in the morning

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]So now we are dumping on a 12 yr old for posting his thoughts? Grow up you guys, this board is for all Gmen fans,,,I didn't see an age requirement for posting......
    [/quote]

For the record, I didn't know his age. I just was 'dumping' on him because he has made outlandish claims in everyone of his posts thus far. ie: Eli is better than Tom Brady. Also, it's Toomer's fault we lost in the playoffs.[/quote]

That was directed at the people dumping on him after his comment to you.....

knobhead doesn't matter if my parents are season ticket holders, I'm included in the package. Some grown men can't afford to go to the game. I seen Eli in person and got his autograph. You seen Eli on sportscenter in a interview.

All-Pro

[quote user="younggiant"]knobhead doesn't matter if my parents are season ticket holders, I'm included in the package. Some grown men can't afford to go to the game. I seen Eli in person and got his autograph. You seen Eli on sportscenter in a interview.[/quote]

You really need to stop...

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="younggiant"]knobhead doesn't matter if my parents are season ticket holders, I'm included in the package. Some grown men can't afford to go to the game. I seen Eli in person and got his autograph. You seen Eli on sportscenter in a interview.[/quote]

You really need to stop...[/quote]

Why does he need to stop? Because he is 12 or his comments? So let me ask the you and the others posting to this thread, if he wasn't 12, if he was like 40 yrs old, would you still be giving him a hard time about his posts?

I don't have a bedtime curfew, as long as I kkeep my B average rolling in I'm good. I can't believe that grown men have ignorant things to say to a kid. That just tells me what kind of people you are .

caligiant74 I hope that's not your photo, ill. Lol.

All-Pro

[quote user="GGTM_1977"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="younggiant"]knobhead doesn't matter if my parents are season ticket holders, I'm included in the package. Some grown men can't afford to go to the game. I seen Eli in person and got his autograph. You seen Eli on sportscenter in a interview.[/quote]

You really need to stop...[/quote]

Why does he need to stop? Because he is 12 or his comments? So let me ask the you and the others posting to this thread, if he wasn't 12, if he was like 40 yrs old, would you still be giving him a hard time about his posts?
    [/quote]

Calm down. He is making fun of knobhead saying he got to see Eli in person and got his autograph while he only gets to see him on an interview.

All-Pro

[quote user="younggiant"]I don't have a bedtime curfew, as long as I kkeep my B average rolling in I'm good. I can't believe that grown men have ignorant things to say to a kid. That just tells me what kind of people you are .[/quote]
    You should try to get As and get into a good college.

Everyone deserves to be able to post their opinion. If the kid thinks Eli is better than Brady, well, that's his opinion. He might be this year, with Brady coming off that injury. He hasn't been so far. But that's just my opinion.