+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hernandez a suspect in 2 other killings from 2012??

Id say Hernandez is more brain dead than gangster.... This guy isn't too bright....
    For what its worth, with his $$ what was the point of having two of his boys help him kill a guy? His dumbass could've been at training camp & paid some out of town guy take care of it.....Sounds more reasonable to me

I wonder why he was never a suspect prior to this since they got into an argument earlier and there was a person who survived the shooting. Why were the dots never connected before?

Quote Originally Posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
    I wonder why he was never a suspect prior to this since they got into an argument earlier and there was a person who survived the shooting. Why were the dots never connected before?
    I'd say the shooting was unsolved & perhaps the other guy in custody is singing like a bird and once they started digging realized it makes sense....

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I've read that the drive by shooting was hours after Hernandez got into an altercation at a night club.http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-herna...5#.Uc3-3zvVBXMIt's toward the bottom of that article.Also, it's funny to read the comments section in which people who are clearly not football fans speculate on the state of the NFL.
    with as many employees as the NFL has and the backgrounds they come from your going to have these type situations arise. However there are also many many sucess stories of guys that had troubled back grounds that turned their lives around being in the NFL. They don't show how these guys helped many people from their towns and pulled them out of the muck. Also don't show the many charities and organizations they have started and donated money to... For every bad egg their are 3/4 good ones.. Talk about those to
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I agree with others he had means to hire others to do it for him. but if you decide to do it yourself. why head back to your own back yard. What gets me about Hernandez is they were driving around Boston. They then head back towards AH home area.. You decide to shoot him a mile from your house? With thinking like that its almost like a spare of the moment thing. If that whole thing was Premeditated then he really is an idiot.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

If he was involved in 3 murders and a shooting just in the last 18 months he probably has killed more. Even at Florida he was questioned for a murder.

Hernandez was among four Gator football players questioned in a 2007 shooting incident in Gainesville. None of the players was arrested, but detectives questioned them about the shootings of Corey Smith and Justin Glass on the Sunday morning after Florida lost to Auburn in 2007.

According to a Orlando Sentinel report at the time, police said Smith, 28, and Glass, 19, were driving around in traffic about 2:30 a.m. when a man began shooting into their car. Smith was critically wounded in the head while Glass was shot in the arm. Hernandez declined to discuss the case with reporters back then and was never charged with any crime.

And as I write this column, Hernandez has not been charged with any crime in New England either, but there are certainly some suspicious circumstances surrounding the murder investigation.

gang related??...anyway, he's done....

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    If he was involved in 3 murders and a shooting just in the last 18 months he probably has killed more. Even at Florida he was questioned for a murder.

Hernandez was among four Gator football players questioned in a 2007 shooting incident in Gainesville. None of the players was arrested, but detectives questioned them about the shootings of Corey Smith and Justin Glass on the Sunday morning after Florida lost to Auburn in 2007.

According to a Orlando Sentinel report at the time, police said Smith, 28, and Glass, 19, were driving around in traffic about 2:30 a.m. when a man began shooting into their car. Smith was critically wounded in the head while Glass was shot in the arm. Hernandez declined to discuss the case with reporters back then and was never charged with any crime.

And as I write this column, Hernandez has not been charged with any crime in New England either, but there are certainly some suspicious circumstances surrounding the murder investigation.
    man this is unbelievable

Pats are now offering a free jersey exchange!!! They want to dstance themselves as far as possible.

+ Reply to Thread