+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    this is just wrong
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Just the matter-of-fact, arrogant way that he seems to have carried out this recent murder suggests to me that it was not his first rodeo . . . . .
    Last edited by TCHOF; 06-28-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Honestly., Aaron looks like a huge thug in almost every picture. I'm not that surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Honestly., Aaron looks like a huge thug in almost every picture. I'm not that surprised.
    Really? I've always assumed he looked like a college gangster. You know... those guys who are really clean cut and act like a thug but they really grew up in a good home in the suburbs and have a bachelor's degree and drive a Lexus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Really? I've always assumed he looked like a college gangster. You know... those guys who are really clean cut and act like a thug but went they really grew up in a good home in the suburbs and have a bachelor's degree and drive a Lexus.
    Lol, you make a good point. I can see that now

**** this guy, the fact that thousands of people could've unintentionally cheered for a murderer doesn't sit well.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Hernandez wont have a tight end for long after a few days in prison !
    Non Omnis Moriar

I saw a report that the two men killed last year in the drove by shooting lived in the same neighborhood as Odin Lloyd. They are looking into any connection with Lloyd and Hernandez. It was a red SUV seen leaving scene of shooting and they have confirmed that the SUV they impounded was rented by Arron. Also there was a third person shot at in that drive by but that person survived.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I saw a report that the two men killed last year in the drove by shooting lived in the same neighborhood as Odin Lloyd. They are looking into any connection with Lloyd and Hernandez. It was a red SUV seen leaving scene of shooting and they have confirmed that the SUV they impounded was rented by Arron. Also there was a third person shot at in that drive by but that person survived.
    I've read that the drive by shooting was hours after Hernandez got into an altercation at a night club.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-herna...5#.Uc3-3zvVBXM

It's toward the bottom of that article.

Also, it's funny to read the comments section in which people who are clearly not football fans speculate on the state of the NFL.