+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

COWBOYS FAN HERE................

Looking forward to what I hope is a helluva football game.

Both teams are matched up well as far as ability to be inconsistant as hell this year......but otherwise both have stronger offenses than defenses.

I have much respect for the G men's organization and coaching. (skids, egirls = feces) They have been the class of the NFCE in that regard for quite a while now. Dallas's Star is coming around though....and the next few years should be fun.....

Certainly the Giants have the edge in this game..and they deserve it. The Giants are healthier right now and their best this year has been better than the Cowboys best. But.....it hasn't been better by a mile. Which is why the potential for this game to be a straight up barnstormer (that could tilt either way) is pretty fn cool.

I never expected us to be "in it" at this point at the beggining of the season. So....if we go out in a hard fought game.......we have moved in the right direction this year.

Certainly want Dallas to take advantage of the oppourtunity.........and that will mean both sides of the ball playing their best football of the year. We do that, and the Giants don't show up on one side of their game, then the Cowboys have a good chance. But like I said.....if both teams bring their A game for 4 quarters, it's gonna be one for the books.

Have a good New Year....and here's to the Playoffs in Week 17 !!

Re: COWBOYS FAN HERE................

I stopped reading when you said were healthier because I was spitting up laughing so hard, do you even pay attention lol were nowhere near anything resembling healthy.

Either way I appreciate the effort and am extremely excited as well. Best of luck and happy new years, stay safe.

You have respect for the Giants coaches? Maybe you can teach me how to do that, because I certainly don't.

Bench Player

[quote user="DemandedAce"]I stopped reading when you said were healthier because I was spitting up laughing so hard, do you even pay attention lol were nowhere near anything resembling healthy.

Either way I appreciate the effort and am extremely excited as well. Best of luck and happy new years, stay safe.[/quote]

I pay plenty of attention. The Giants are healtheir than the Cowboys by a mile. Right now....the only unit on the Cowboys not seriously limited with injuries is the receiving core.....but the guy who throws it to them has his throwin hand swelled up like a basketball.

Bench Player

[quote user="EJ Blue"]You have respect for the Giants coaches? Maybe you can teach me how to do that, because I certainly don't.
    [/quote]

Comes with having a ring.

They don't just happen.

Veteran

[quote user="STAR WARS"][quote user="EJ Blue"]You have respect for the Giants coaches? Maybe you can teach me how to do that, because I certainly don't.
    [/quote]

Comes with having a ring.

They don't just happen.[/quote]

coughlin is a great coach.. he just needs a grrat DC

spags won the ring, coughlin was smiling along the way

ahh..This is where the thread just goes ignorant. [:^)]

Wanna trade?

Geez, a Coyboy fan comes on with some class, and we respond with crap.

Thanks for writing, and I agree with what you have said. This should be a great game. Living in TX I have grown my respect for Cowboys fans, they have way more class than their ownership.