Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

New York Giants Fight Song

Check out this song I wrote for the Giants. The links below. Its Called Glory to the Gmen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11HPZsHqKOs

You already posted this with your first post.

Banned
    Im a loser....and Im doing again. Im trying to get it on Boomer and Carton....they said if I get up to 500 views they will play it during the season on the air. Help me out I got 301.

Well you should have told us.

So I'm assuming this is your "Al Dukes" version of a Giants song?

Banned
    Well, if your saying it wasnt a serious serious effort at a song yeah. N like Al dukes I did take an old song and put lyrics to it. In that sense yeah. But I have some Giants fans tell me at least it does get their blood flowing for football. But yeah, I just want on Boomer and Carton.

Quote Originally Posted by simo5656 View Post
    Im a loser....and Im doing again. Im trying to get it on Boomer and Carton....they said if I get up to 500 views they will play it during the season on the air. Help me out I got 301.
    I think it will have Boomer and Carton sort of appeal especially after a win over the Jets but it isn't ageless in its construct to be a fight song. I am also not a big fan of the NFL fight song which is different than the college variety. I think the eagles thing has tainted my opinion of fight songs forever. I have sat in that godforesaken stadium too many times watching drunken women with 3 teeth belting it out and that left no apppeal in my mind for a Giants fight song.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Banned

yeah

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I think it will have Boomer and Carton sort of appeal especially after a win over the Jets but it isn't ageless in its construct to be a fight song. I am also not a big fan of the NFL fight song which is different than the college variety. I think the eagles thing has tainted my opinion of fight songs forever. I have sat in that godforesaken stadium too many times watching drunken women with 3 teeth belting it out and that left no apppeal in my mind for a Giants fight song.
    you are right in the sense that i can't be timeless. Though I suppose it could be changed to be so. EIther way, getting it onto Boomer and Carton would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by simo5656 View Post
    you are right in the sense that i can't be timeless. Though I suppose it could be changed to be so. EIther way, getting it onto Boomer and Carton would be pretty cool.
    Good luck with that. I'll know I heard it here first.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Banned
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Good luck with that. I'll know I heard it here first.
    Yes good luck. I hope you make it on there.