Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    45

    New York Giants Fight Song

    Check out this song I wrote for the Giants. The links below. Its Called Glory to the Gmen.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11HPZsHqKOs

  2. #2
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    15,670
    You already posted this with your first post.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    45
    Im a loser....and Im doing again. Im trying to get it on Boomer and Carton....they said if I get up to 500 views they will play it during the season on the air. Help me out I got 301.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    15,670
    Well you should have told us.

    So I'm assuming this is your "Al Dukes" version of a Giants song?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    45
    Well, if your saying it wasnt a serious serious effort at a song yeah. N like Al dukes I did take an old song and put lyrics to it. In that sense yeah. But I have some Giants fans tell me at least it does get their blood flowing for football. But yeah, I just want on Boomer and Carton.

  6. #6
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,374
    Quote Originally Posted by simo5656 View Post
    Im a loser....and Im doing again. Im trying to get it on Boomer and Carton....they said if I get up to 500 views they will play it during the season on the air. Help me out I got 301.
    I think it will have Boomer and Carton sort of appeal especially after a win over the Jets but it isn't ageless in its construct to be a fight song. I am also not a big fan of the NFL fight song which is different than the college variety. I think the eagles thing has tainted my opinion of fight songs forever. I have sat in that godforesaken stadium too many times watching drunken women with 3 teeth belting it out and that left no apppeal in my mind for a Giants fight song.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    45

    yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I think it will have Boomer and Carton sort of appeal especially after a win over the Jets but it isn't ageless in its construct to be a fight song. I am also not a big fan of the NFL fight song which is different than the college variety. I think the eagles thing has tainted my opinion of fight songs forever. I have sat in that godforesaken stadium too many times watching drunken women with 3 teeth belting it out and that left no apppeal in my mind for a Giants fight song.
    you are right in the sense that i can't be timeless. Though I suppose it could be changed to be so. EIther way, getting it onto Boomer and Carton would be pretty cool.

  8. #8
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,374
    Quote Originally Posted by simo5656 View Post
    you are right in the sense that i can't be timeless. Though I suppose it could be changed to be so. EIther way, getting it onto Boomer and Carton would be pretty cool.
    Good luck with that. I'll know I heard it here first.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    45
    Thanks.

  10. #10
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    15,670
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Good luck with that. I'll know I heard it here first.
    Yes good luck. I hope you make it on there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts