+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so sick of brees bs

so sick of brees bs

dont get me wrong hes good and in good scheme surrounded with good o players.

but they run up the stats. with the rules aside in the debate. peyton had the best year ever for a qb. they didnt run up the score when they had the game they rested starters including peyton and ran it to kill clock.

so sick of hearing about pompous brees n saints. they run up the stats even with crazy leads to make themselves look better.

but then again it might make them more money lol so i can't hate that

Re: so sick of brees bs

i rather run up the stats and score than to let the other team come back and win.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

[quote user="Garbloz"]dont get me wrong hes good and in good scheme surrounded with good o players. but they run up the stats. with the rules aside in the debate. peyton had the best year ever for a qb. they didnt run up the score when they had the game they rested starters including peyton and ran it to kill clock. so sick of hearing about pompous brees n saints. they run up the stats even with crazy leads to make themselves look better. but then again it might make them more money lol so i can't hate that[/quote]</P>

Brees....pompus??</P>

think again....</P>

</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran

[quote user="Garbloz"]dont get me wrong hes good and in good scheme surrounded with good o players. but they run up the stats. with the rules aside in the debate. peyton had the best year ever for a qb. they didnt run up the score when they had the game they rested starters including peyton and ran it to kill clock. so sick of hearing about pompous brees n saints. they run up the stats even with crazy leads to make themselves look better. but then again it might make them more money lol so i can't hate that[/quote]</P>

</P>

Well, in Brees' case though its kinda warranted. If he wanted to break AND hold the record he needed to keep throwing cuz Brady is right behind him.</P>

[quote user="Garbloz"]dont get me wrong hes good and in good scheme surrounded with good o players.

but they run up the stats. with the rules aside in the debate. peyton had the best year ever for a qb. they didnt run up the score when they had the game they rested starters including peyton and ran it to kill clock.

so sick of hearing about pompous brees n saints. they run up the stats even with crazy leads to make themselves look better.

but then again it might make them more money lol so i can't hate that[/quote]

while i dont think brees is a bad guy, they do run up the score and boost stats. i dont have a problem with it, as this is the NFL and they are all pros but it's true. a coughlin led team like the giants would never do it, but the packers, saints, and patriots have all done it this year. i actually think it's a good thing sometimes. it's gotta make guys feel good to just dominate a game.

[quote user="GameTime"]

Brees....pompus??</P>

think again....</P>

*</P>[/quote]

i did think again brees and sean are 2 of the most pompous people in the nfl and the saints are dirty. i hate them 2nd to the eagles

they are very good but they run up the stats to make them appear better then they are. and again i know they are really good.

while im at it i would like to punch 49ers harbaugh in the face and kick ray lewis in the jimmy

i respect the boys and skins we will win tonight

Your tired I'm a Giant fan and I live down here in Louisiana,you could imagine hearing this s*** everyday.They swear they are the best thing in the NFL cant wait for'em to exit outta the playoffs so reality can look'em in the face

[quote user="GameTime"]

Brees....pompus??</P>

think again....</P>

</P>[/quote]I have been hearing this theme lately from a bunch of people. Maybe I've been too busy to see what they are seeing but he has definitely lost some of his lustre with some people out there.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Im with you on that ,Brees has a god complex and the media totally salivates all over him.Most arrogant in the league.When Peyton won all the records it was so played down.Hated to see Indy lose to them in the SB.

brees is the 5th best qb in the league. not the second or third. and that's excluding peyton.

brady
    rodgers
    eli
    ben
    brees

just my opinion.

just sayin.

brees is great, but a lot of it has to do with the system. and yes, they love to pad stats and run up the score.

+ Reply to Thread