+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: so sick of brees bs

Saints will win it all. I'm no fan but they are the sharpest team by far.

[quote user="bronxvgiant"]Im with you on that ,<FONT size=6>Brees has a god complex and the media totally salivates all over him.Most arrogant in the league</FONT>.When Peyton won all the records it was so played down.Hated to see Indy lose to them in the SB.[/quote]Guess I've missed something there...or was it his appearence on Seseme ( SP ) Street that put him over the top?
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

[quote user="Easy-Duz-It"]brees is the 5th best qb in the league. not the second or third. and that's excluding peyton. brady rodgers eli ben brees just my opinion. just sayin. brees is great, but a lot of it has to do with the system. and yes, they love to pad stats and run up the score.[/quote]It's a good thing we're all entitled to our own opinion.. Brees behind ELI???

Brees's ego is quite large. Also is Sean Paytons ego. The fanbases has a huge one as well.
    I hope they get what is coming to them and get beaten again in the playoffs.

[quote user="Easy-Duz-It"]brees is the 5th best qb in the league. not the second or third. and that's excluding peyton.

brady
    rodgers
    eli
    ben
    brees

just my opinion.

just sayin.

brees is great, but a lot of it has to do with the system. and yes, they love to pad stats and run up the score.[/quote]

Oh my god no.

He's only behind Brady and Peyton. Rodgers may be better but it's not by much. Stat padding? Who cares, he's passed for 5000 yards in two separate seasons.

Eli is definitely not better and neither is big ben.

I think the Saints have the best shot to win it all this year, but I'm a little sick of their show. You hear players from other teams complain a lot about them being dirty. No one pays attention because they are still the "feel good " team for the city of New Orleans.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Easy-Duz-It"]brees is the 5th best qb in the league. not the second or third. and that's excluding peyton. brady rodgers eli ben brees just my opinion. just sayin. brees is great, but a lot of it has to do with the system. and yes, they love to pad stats and run up the score.[/quote]

Oh my god no.

He's only behind Brady and Peyton. Rodgers may be better but it's not by much. Stat padding? Who cares, he's passed for 5000 yards in two separate seasons.

[/quote]yeah, the objectivity's kinda skewed there...

Veteran

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Easy-Duz-It"]brees is the 5th best qb in the league. not the second or third. and that's excluding peyton.

brady
    rodgers
    eli
    ben
    brees

just my opinion.

just sayin.

brees is great, but a lot of it has to do with the system. and yes, they love to pad stats and run up the score.[/quote]

Oh my god no.

[/quote]<font color="#FF0000">Romo is better than Ben imo. </font>

lol i am gonna put that in red.

I have no problem with what brees and the saints are doing. They play the whole 60 minutes and have killer instinct. When was the last time we blew a team out?
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="Garbloz"]dont get me wrong hes good and in good scheme surrounded with good o players.

but they run up the stats. with the rules aside in the debate. peyton had the best year ever for a qb. they didnt run up the score when they had the game they rested starters including peyton and ran it to kill clock.

so sick of hearing about pompous brees n saints. they run up the stats even with crazy leads to make themselves look better.

but then again it might make them more money lol so i can't hate that[/quote]

Dude..what planet are you living on? As long as there's time on the clock, your job is to score! What do you want Brees to do...take a knee on every possession and then punt whenever the Saints are blowing out an opponent?? If an opposing D can't stop them from scoring, it's their problem...not Brees'