+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,551

    Patriots: Travis Beckum May Be Perfect Aaron Hernandez Replacement

    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  2. #2
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,551
    Beckum is the answer? What in the world was the question?????
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  3. #3
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,292
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Beckum is the answer? What in the world was the question?????
    Ha ha . . . it should be like one of Carson's Carnac routines . . . .

  4. #4
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,111
    That's laughable.

    MUCH better.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,764
    If he succeeds there it will definitely be an indictment on KG's ability to optimize opportunities for players.

  6. #6
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    If he succeeds there it will definitely be an indictment on KG's ability to optimize opportunities for players.
    Ah, the old "this guy only sucks because we don't know how to use him argument" (see Moss, Sinorice).

    If his lack of production is KG's fault, why is there only one team who is even rumored to have any interest in him . . . a team that is in all-out TE desperation mode??

    EDIT: The yahoo article dosn't even say that the Pats are interested . . . just suggests that they should be. This means there are a grand total of zero teams interested in Beckum.
    Last edited by TCHOF; 07-01-2013 at 10:38 AM.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Ah, the old "this guy only sucks because we don't know how to use him argument" (see Moss, Sinorice). If his lack of production is KG's fault, why is there only one team who is even rumored to have any interest in him . . . a team that is in all-out TE desperation mode??EDIT: The yahoo article dosn't even say that the Pats are interested . . . just suggests that they should be. This means there are a grand total of zero teams interested in Beckum.
    I prefaced it with an if. I did not claim that he would do better elsewhere. Nice try though.

  8. #8
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    If he succeeds there it will definitely be an indictment on KG's ability to optimize opportunities for players.
    You're kidding right? Beckum was one injury after another
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  9. #9
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    If he succeeds there it will definitely be an indictment on KG's ability to optimize opportunities for players.
    Beckum spent a LOT of time hurt, too. Remember what TC said when he was asked about Beckum's injury status last year, "Beckum is Beckum."

  10. #10
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Watch Beckum succeed in New England... just watch. Then we'll know if there is an issue somewhere.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts