+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriots: Travis Beckum May Be Perfect Aaron Hernandez Replacement

Never know sometimes a fresh start does wonders for guys. Look at Bennett. Sat behind Whitten for years and had some injury issues if he did play. Got his chance with the giants and made the most of to allow him to sign a nice FA deal this offseason.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

There are other examples of players the giants took off trash heap that were made o be very successful. Stevie Brown, Andre Brown and others. Who's to say a guy we drafted that couldnt get it done here die to injuries or lack of playing time or combo of both cant go to a new venue and make good for himself
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    There are other examples of players the giants took off trash heap that were made o be very successful. Stevie Brown, Andre Brown and others. Who's to say a guy we drafted that couldnt get it done here die to injuries or lack of playing time or combo of both cant go to a new venue and make good for himself
    We wish him all the best.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

How many EX Giant TE's do they need that would be 3 in 2 years

I would like to wish Travis Beckum good luck.....and Tom Brady good luck when Beckum is in the O-line formations. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    If he succeeds there it will definitely be an indictment on KG's ability to optimize opportunities for players.
    Beckum spent a LOT of time hurt, too. Remember what TC said when he was asked about Beckum's injury status last year, "Beckum is Beckum."

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    How many EX Giant TE's do they need that would be 3 in 2 years
    Ballard was one, who was the other? I'm drawing a blank.

I always said Beckum and Barden have talents to succeed, they just need a new system. I always go back to that play vs GB.

If the Pats use Ballard and Beckum as their TE combo and dont miss a beat, Coughlin better fire Gilbride immediately, like he should of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I always said Beckum and Barden have talents to succeed, they just need a new system. I always go back to that play vs GB.

If the Pats use Ballard and Beckum as their TE combo and dont miss a beat, Coughlin better fire Gilbride immediately, like he should of years ago.
    Like he should have before he was the OC on two SB champion teams. TC is an idiot!
    Last edited by TCHOF; 07-03-2013 at 11:31 AM.

giantsfan420, is that you?

+ Reply to Thread