+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTH Is Up With All The Niceness?

WTH Is Up With All The Niceness?

This game later today is without a doubt a meaningful game. There's a few things on the line here, so what the f*** is up with all the niceness on this board? I hate Cowboys fans, no matter where they are. Even NYG players hate their fans. I hate Cowboys players just as much. I hope Dallas gets pounded in the dirt, and totally embarrased in our house and have no playoffs again. Injured Romo, defense shaky on both sides, primetime game, NFCE battle, so much more to add. While we tend to be worse at home against the Cowboys, I pray for a miracle that this game is a blowout and the Cowboys watch the Superbowl on the television while they watch us win.

Given everything I've said, there's no other team I'd rather play in this situation.

Veteran

Re: WTH Is Up With All The Niceness?

lol I tend to agree with you here. What's with all the nice Dallas fans coming out of the woodwork?

And the only obnoxious troll we get is an eagles fan. wtf?

My theory is that they're worried. So they're being as polite as possible.

[quote user="jjj45"]lol I tend to agree with you here. What's with all the nice Dallas fans coming out of the woodwork?

[/quote]</P>

Dallas fans out of the woodwork??</P>

where you been Bro...Dallas has always had a huge following not only in NYC area but all over the country. I have been to many Dallas Giants games in NJ and there are ALWAYS a large showing of big D fans. It is what it is. It sucks but you cant get around it and its certainly not something new....</P>

As far as the OP with all the hate.....lighten up bro. No need to hate to be a fan of one team or the other. I want the Giants to win in the worst way today and would love to see JJ on the sidelines at 00 on the game clock with another loss in his pocket. But easy on the hate....will only make you angry...lol</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Lol, I think nobody underestimates the hugeness of this game and therefore doesn't want to be the first one talking **** out of their ***.</P>

Also, the few Cowboy fans that I've seen on here as of late are of the more knowledgeable and anti-homerism kind... it's hard to talk smack if you ( and everyone else ), can see the value of their points and not come away without sounding like a ****.</P>

As soon as the first post-bomb gets tossed though, the gloves come off.</P>
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Bench Player

[quote user="jjj45"]lol I tend to agree with you here. What's with all the nice Dallas fans coming out of the woodwork?

[/quote]

Obnoxious Eagles fan troll? Aww, thanks pookie! Didn't know ya cared!

If by troll you mean somebody thats pointing out the sad fact that both the Gnats and the Cowpukes both suck and would have no chance against the Eagles in such a game, then, I guess I'm a troll.

[]

Veteran

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="jjj45"]lol I tend to agree with you here. What's with all the <font size="6">nice</font> Dallas fans coming out of the woodwork?

[/quote]</p>

Dallas fans out of the woodwork??</p>

where you been Bro...Dallas has always had a huge following not only in NYC area but all over the country. I have been to many Dallas Giants games in NJ and there are ALWAYS a large showing of big D fans. It is what it is. It sucks but you cant get around it and its certainly not something new....</p>

As far as the OP with all the hate.....lighten up bro. No need to hate to be a fan of one team or the other. I want the Giants to win in the worst way today and would love to see JJ on the sidelines at 00 on the game clock with another loss in his pocket. But easy on the hate....will only make you angry...lol</p>[/quote]Key word dude. lol

Don't worry, I'm not that naive. Cowpoke fans are everywhere.

Veteran

[quote user="Aiton70"][quote user="jjj45"]lol I tend to agree with you here. What's with all the nice Dallas fans coming out of the woodwork?

[/quote]

Obnoxious Eagles fan troll? Aww, thanks pookie! Didn't know ya cared!

If by troll you mean somebody thats pointing out the sad fact that both the Gnats and the Cowpukes both suck and would have no chance against the Eagles in such a game, then, I guess I'm a troll.

[]
    [/quote]Lol you knew I was talking about you. Aren't you so smart! Who's a good boy! Whos just the smartest little troll in the whole world!

By definition you're a troll. Don't feel bad, there's worst things you could be...

like a - oh wait..... never mind.

Eagles fan.

+ Reply to Thread