+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Giants confident Cruz will sign long term deal before camp.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

@Giants_101: New York Giants, Victor Cruz Expected to Agree on New Deal Prior to Training Camp: Report http://t.co/eyIFajE1J4 #giants #nyg #nygiants #nfl

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I heard they were on the 2 yard line.

i heard they were in the redzone, but then got pushed back to the 50 yard line...now we're on the 2 yrd line...saw the dilemma last night late when i couldnt sleep sorry for the lame attempt. but yeah im hopeful this whole thing can get done and put behind us come regular season. i cant speak for anyone else and its just my take, but if cruz doesnt have the long term contract, i could see it being in the back of his mind and maybe effectin his play

That's what all the signs would point to, including Cruz himself saying that was the goal when he signed the tender offer, as well as Mara and Tisch indicating it will take time and for patience.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

for some reason, i suspect RF is gonna throw a Cruz Signing party...or in a fair and just world, someone would throw him a surprise VC Signing Party

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    for some reason, i suspect RF is gonna throw a Cruz Signing party...or in a fair and just world, someone would throw him a surprise VC Signing Party
    I'll be at the party.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    That's what all the signs would point to, including Cruz himself saying that was the goal when he signed the tender offer, as well as Mara and Tisch indicating it will take time and for patience.
    I honestly didn't believe it, but I was clearly wrong.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

What does Cruz signing mean for Nicks???