+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Way too excited.

Well I had to wake up for work at 0530 today and the first thing I thought about was the game tonight! Why can't it be 830 now? I really don't know what I am going to do with myself today, I guess click refresh a lot on these boards...

On a side not I have 24 hour duty today so if anyone could PM me a link for the game I'd really appreciate it! Happy New Years!

Veteran

Re: Way too excited.

I Can't wait. I'm so ready for this game. I've got to go play with the dogs and take my mind off of it.

Veteran

Happy new year to you brother!

24 hours is a long shift! [] Its on NBC tonight.
    Giants fan since '58

I only got a few hours of asleep due to how excited I am for this game. What makes it even more fun is the fact that I'll be the only Giants fan watching it with my 4 friends who will be rooting for the Boys.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I only got a few hours of asleep due to how excited I am for this game. What makes it even more fun is the fact that I'll be the only Giants fan watching it with my 4 friends who will be rooting for the Boys.[/quote]

I wish you luck. You could be in for a rough evening! []

Giants fan since '58

No TV, I am only lucky enough that someone will share their wireless internet with me for the night.

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"]No TV, I am only lucky enough that someone will share their wireless internet with me for the night.[/quote]

I'd need an e-mail address to send the link!

Giants fan since '58

I was up @ 5:30am his morning as well. Just gonna enjoy the day, take the kids snowboarding, then be back home for some football, wife making munchies, then the real deal holyfield!!! Game of all games!!!

Me to...

I am leaving my inlaws in 2 hours from a week visit. I am in sebastian, fl and have to drive up 95 to 10 all the way across the Panhandle of Florida into Alabama where I live on the Gulf Coast. The trip will take about 8.5 to 9 hours depending on weather and traffic. If I leave around 11/12 I should get back home in time for start of game. I will make up an hour when I cross back into Central Time Zone.

Hope I make it in time!!! Can't wait
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***