Closed Thread

Hey-How do we get Moderator's information?

Just confused, not trying to start a fight. It's just I've sent mod's private messages and don't get any responses. I'm trying to get information about the Giants message board and would like to see how I could get in contact with the actual business that runs the Giants MB server. Any info or any help would be much appreciated thanks
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Re: Hey-How do we get Moderator's information?

[quote user="giantsfan420"]Just confused, not trying to start a fight. It's just I've sent mod's private messages and don't get any responses. I'm trying to get information about the Giants message board and would like to see how I could get in contact with the actual business that runs the Giants MB server. Any info or any help would be much appreciated thanks[/quote]\

I tried for YEARS to get my account reinstated because I'd already made almost 6000 posts, but I NEVER got a single response in my e-mail.

Who have y'all emailed? I check my PMs at least 2x a day.

All-Pro

*shrug* they were very responsive and helpful in un-permabanning my account a while ago. I never made the mistake of talking politics or religion ever again.

All-Pro

*shrug* they were very responsive and helpful in un-permabanning my account a while ago. I never made the mistake of talking politics or religion ever again.

I never got a PM
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka